rance4747

May 25, 2018
can someone explain how to use the 0.5 save?
You don't. Some content was cut(now less rape and stuff), and with it, probably some of the wariables for ment for darker playtroughs. I just hope that author changes his mind and restoeres the stuff later.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You don't. Some content was cut(now less rape and stuff), and with it, probably some of the wariables for ment for darker playtroughs. I just hope that author changes his mind and restoeres the stuff later.
Any more details on what was cut?

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Any more details on what was cut?
Imp rape scene was cut shorter and with no ability to stay and look as they eventrually tear the girl appart, as well as elf priestess scene. It was replaced by something like an out of nowhere dream fucking.
Also, there is a hints that there were originally plans for a darker options both when dealing with both childhood friend and the girl saved from imps (you could train sneak to molest her in her sleep if I remember correctly).
All in all, pathreon guidelines and people who choose to follow them without releasing some "unofficial patches" made to circumvent the censorship makes me sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Imp rape scene was cut shorter and with no ability to stay and look as they eventrually tear the girl appart, as well as elf priestess scene. It was replaced by something like an out of nowhere dream fucking.
Also, there is a hints that there were originally plans for a darker options both when dealing with both childhood friend and the girl saved from imps (you could train sneak to molest her in her sleep if I remember correctly).
All in all, pathreon guidelines and people who choose to follow them without releasing some "unofficial patches" made to circumvent the censorship makes me sad.
Oof....that imp scene sounds brutal...

And I already knew about the priestess scene.

While I'm not a fan of rape scenes, I understand why people would be upset about it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oof....that imp scene sounds brutal...

And I already knew about the priestess scene.

While I'm not a fan of rape scenes, I understand why people would be upset about it.
I think putting rape in those cases was justifiable though, Imp rape would lead to game over if MC sell all the crystals or choose to watch instead of react quickly while the priestess deserved to be punish like how she have done so to the elven boy for years. But then again Patreon guidelines and weak hearted supporters wasn't a fan of it so it was cut off, I'm personally think at least the priestess scene should have been keep and only cut the Imp brutal rape Game over

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Overall I just hope that the next update Dev at least giving us players some hints that the priestess still around and planning something to either allying with other villains or that she will make a come back to have some beef with MC in the future

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Overall I just hope that the next update Dev at least giving us players some hints that the priestess still around and planning something to either allying with other villains or that she will make a come back to have some beef with MC in the future
I started playing this game from the last version.Can you explain the cut portion for elf priestess?Like,was there an option to kill her or mob lynch her in the village?
Thank you.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I started playing this game from the last version.Can you explain the cut portion for elf priestess?Like,was there an option to kill her or mob lynch her in the village?
Thank you.
After capture the elf priestess the MC will have 2 choice: Either leave her there and call the villagers or rape her before leave to call the villagers. Both option still resulted of the priestess escape and run away, but because of Patreon Bunis had to change it into a dream sex with her

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
After capture the elf priestess the MC will have 2 choice: Either leave her there and call the villagers or rape her before leave to call the villagers. Both option still resulted of the priestess escape and run away, but because of Patreon Bunis had to change it into a dream sex with her
Ohh,I thought there was a way to kill/cripple her but the devs removed it because of some patreon bullshit.Still,the rape option seems pretty dumb,I mean she tortured,abused and raped Aerin's brother for years and the only form of "punishment" she could get was getting raped by some rando human teenager who has been frolicking around their village for less than a week.Thanks for clearing it for me bro.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Also, there was a clear hints on incoming male dom of childhood friend (all those self monologues about how are you okay/not okay about her treating you just as a friend), as well as options to be a creeper and simply look as imps rape a girl(they kill her, that was also cut), or train sneak and molest her in her sleep later on(from what I understand that was also nipped in the bud).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Also, there was a clear hints on incoming male dom of childhood friend (all those self monologues about how are you okay/not okay about her treating you just as a friend), as well as options to be a creeper and simply look as imps rape a girl(they kill her, that was also cut), or train sneak and molest her in her sleep later on(from what I understand that was also nipped in the bud).
Well! In Gabe maledom case it was resolved with both of them agreeing MC to become sex partner even though MC did have a choice that he want to further the relationship and want her to become his lover, but the offer got turned down by Gabe
With Thea case I think the Imp rape was a little bit hardcore so not surprise why Patreon and even some supporters want it gone, with the night molest I think because after she become MC girlfriend it was pointless to sneak in and doing it so it got cut after that. I'm still want the night molest with Thea to be continue though, but altered to be more like a foreplay like after you done all the molesting she would wake up and you have choice to either having sex with her or just sleep

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Guz89 and rance4747

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ohh,I thought there was a way to kill/cripple her but the devs removed it because of some patreon bullshit.Still,the rape option seems pretty dumb,I mean she tortured,abused and raped Aerin's brother for years and the only form of "punishment" she could get was getting raped by some rando human teenager who has been frolicking around their village for less than a week.Thanks for clearing it for me bro.
Hopefully the priestess will come back in the future, maybe the next time she tried to taking revenge against MC we can capture her and further punish her with more sex action for the crime she have done to the elf boy. Would be a let down if somehow she redeem herself and join MC harem as an equal harem lover

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Well! In Gabe maledom case it was resolved with both of them agreeing MC to become sex partner even though MC did have a choice that he want to further the relationship and want her to become his lover, but the offer got turned down by Gabe
With Thea case I think the Imp rape was a little bit hardcore so not surprise why Patreon and even some supporters want it gone, with the night molest I think because after she become MC girlfriend it was pointless to sneak in and doing it so it got cut after that. I'm still want the night molest with Thea to be continue though, but altered to be more like a foreplay like after you done all the molesting she would wake up and you have choice to either having sex with her or just sleep
The option to stand by as bandit was about to rape that bitchy redhead(yeah my memory for character names is stellar I know), the way you was asked if you feel anger or being jelly about Gabe, the way you could snap and rape that elf priestess...
There was a clear signs of hero corrution system earlier, and judging by the censorship, it was all but scrapped. And since Bunis didn't bother creating Subscribe Star or any other payment alternatives, he is probably fine with that, which makes me very sad and bitter.

The little Imp gore(which was optional and not even that gruesome compared to some of the stuff alowed on pathreon to this day) was impactfull BECAUSE it set the tone. It was a visual representations on how, your actions fucking matter!
That little scene that those bastards choose to reee about made the world that much more gritty and belivable. Well, now its gone, and guess what, there will probably still be those that arent happy with the current state of the game and go write about it to pathreon again.

If this knee bending continues, it will be death by a tousand cuts. First gore. Then rape. Then any mentions of dub-con. Then anything while your partner is drunk. Than they will probably point out that its near anime style and thus - pedophilia(at least thats the usual argument on their side). And so on.
The same story was with mainstream games. First they went for anime titties, then regular ones, and now Sony and others are censoring any gore that happens on screen.

Meanwhile, games like Ravager, where you play as a rapey, human eating, fire breathing fucking dragon had no censorship at all. You know why? Cause they had alternative platforms to work with, and the balls to give pathreon a finger when the mob started to bitch. Guess what, pathreon backed down.

I'm following this game cause I still have slim hopes that author changes his mind and reverses his course back to what it was in 0.4. I liked dark fantasy with elements of ocasional fluff way more than all around fluffy neutered game where you are being asked if you feel angry and jealous, only to later be told to deal with it, instead of acting on it, and for example, starting to secretly groom Gabe into being your actual girlfriend(and a submissive one at that) during those training sessions. Or maybe even research placing some hidden slave tatoo on her, if you have enough corruption by that point.
There would still be options to be good, but then there would also be some stuff for sub/dom and BDSM lovers to be happy about.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The option to stand by as bandit was about to rape that bitchy redhead(yeah my memory for character names is stellar I know), the way you was asked if you feel anger or being jelly about Gabe, the way you could snap and rape that elf priestess...
There was aclear signs of hero corrution system earlier, and judging by the censorship, it was all but scrapped. And since Bunis didn't bother creating Subscribe Star or any other payment alternatives, he is probably fine with that, which makes me very sad and bitter.

The little Imp gore(which was optional and not even that gruesome compared to some of the stuff alowed on pathreon to this day) was impactfull BECAUSE it set the tone. It was a visual representations on how, your actions fucking matter!
That little scene that those bastards choose to reee about made the world that much more gritty and belivable. Well, now its gone, and guess what, there will probably still be those that arent happy with the current state of the game and go write about it to pathreon again.

If this knee bending continues, it will be death by a tousand cuts. First gore. Then rape. Then any mentions of dub-con. Then anything while your partner is drunk. Than they will probably point out that its near anime style and thus - pedophilia(at least thats the usual argument on their side). And so on.
The same story was with mainstream games. First they went for anime titties, then regular ones, and now Sony and others are censoring any gore that happens on screen.

Meanwhile, games like Ravager, where you play as a rapey, human eating, fire breathing fucking dragon had no censorship at all. You know why? Cause they had alternative platforms to work with, and the balls to give pathreon a finger when the mob started to bitch. Guess what, pathreon backed down.

I'm following this game cause I still have slim hopes that author changes his mind and reverses his course back to what it was in 0.4. I liked dark fantasy with elements of ocasional fluff way more than all around fluffy neutered game where you are being asked if you feel angry and jealous, only to later be told to deal with it, instead of acting on it, and for example, starting to secretly groom Gabe into being your actual girlfriend(and a submissive one at that) during those training sessions. Or maybe even research placing some hidden slave tatoo on her, if you have enough corruption by that point.
There would still be options to be good, but then there would also be some stuff for sub/dom and BDSM lovers to be happy about.
The difference between 4Minutes with Bunis is that they have a big team and big support from the people now so in a way they will have more freedom to do what they wanted, beside the main character was a fire breathing dragon so it was a little bit easier to workaround with Patreon rules than with Randel tales. Bunis up until now only have a very small support from the supporters, Patreon was his main platform and the source of income too so in a way he has to bend the knee to the rules more and I can't truly blame him for it
Can't deny that I really want a more darker content, more corruption choice and dark path for MC to choose but for now we had to wait and see how will Bunis develop his game. After 6 updates the game combat system and quest still pretty much green and didn't have anything new, but the main story and event so far has move to a more serious tone so maybe after a couple more updates Dev will slowly add some more hardcore content that within Patreon permission or create a patch for it

Reactions: drone4of2 and Bunis

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I'm really sorry for all the cut content guys. I know it's disappointing. My original idea for the game was to be dark and gritty(which still is abit, imo) . And based on the choices the MC either goes to the dark side or chooses to be a good guy at the end of the game.
but with the patreon issue I had to put this system on hold.
I've decided to bring them back
After the Cynthia update which will come out this month I'll be releasing another main story update. with that I'll be adding back all the cut content and will be adding more content I've had to hold back because of patreon.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm really sorry for all the cut content guys. I know it's disappointing. My original idea for the game was to be dark and gritty(which still is abit, imo) . And based on the choices the MC either goes to the dark side or chooses to be a good guy at the end of the game.
After the Cynthia update which will come out this month I'll be releasing another main story update. with that I'll be adding back all the cut content and will be adding more content I've had to hold back because of patreon.
Nice to heard that you decide to bring them back to the game, but I'm concerning that Patreon might banning your account for it so if you feel like it was not worth the risk just develop the vanilla path until the end and after that start to slowly put a more hardcore and dark path in the game or create a path and upload it on some third party platforms just to be safe

Reactions: drone4of2

rance4747

May 25, 2018
*Happy dancing ensues*

Also, just in case pathreon starts acting up again, its probably a good idea to add Subscirbe Star, and itch.io (not the same but has donation system) accounts to the list of payment options. Hell, you might even try pixiv's fanbox. Out of them all that one was the easiest to register in as a user.

Nice to heard that you decide to bring them back to the game, but I'm concerning that Patreon might banning your account for it so if you feel like it was not worth the risk just develop the vanilla path until the end and after that start to slowly put a more hardcore and dark path in the game or create a path and upload it on some third party platforms just to be safe
Aside from the fact that pathreon might ban you either way simply cause its another Hgame purge, that is also extreamly unfair for people who love hardcore stuff, not to mention that it will probably scare some of them off. Imagine any other group getting "your fetishes will be added last" treatment. Feels bad man.
Besides, after all the bait and swithches over the years, both with kickstarter and pathreon projects, some of us trow cash in the pile only after we see our stuff being actively added.(no offence meant)

Reactions: drone4of2

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
As much as I love the idea of content returning...
I can't help but feel like we're acting similar to Patreon by basically bullying him into changing stuff.

I get that people want hardcore stuff, but is it worth the risk at the current moment?

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes