Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
It's a small character variable misspelled. It won't break the game.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I'm getting this error while talking with Gabe and Thea in my house in the morning. v0.7, started fresh.

I can ignore this and still able to play, although not sure if it will brake my save sometime later in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to restart, unfortunately. I had to restart for the 0.5 update as well, but it's fine as I missed the last update. If you have too many problems you might not be able to continue your save next time, so you should be ready for problems. Good luck

rance4747

May 25, 2018
and event where MC can choose to be more evil in the long road
While I like everythin else, just one longroad choice would be kinda lacking.
Individual romances/relationships with each girls, maybe with some bad/good karma on top give way more playtrough opportunities. Not to mention that that excludes chaotic/neutral playtroughs where you are an ass in general, but still have a soft spot for one or two particularly sweet girls, and generally choose not to go too far even when dealing with your enemies.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
While I like everythin else, just one longroad choice would be kinda lacking.
Individual romances/relationships with each girls, maybe with some bad/good karma on top give way more playtrough opportunities. Not to mention that that excludes chaotic/neutral playtroughs where you are an ass in general, but still have a soft spot for one or two particularly sweet girls, and generally choose not to go too far even when dealing with your enemies.
Those neutral path sound very good too, and that karma system would be very great if being add in the game but it would be a very long way for that to happen.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So far there are so many new sex event and lewd CGs that I really wish we have a Gallery to rewatch those event more easier than just simply saving in a lot of save slot, just to be pointless because you can't use them in the new version
By the way so far I really questioning Cynthia sanity now, good God with her weird "collection" and use MC as monster bait, if he got a brain he would have run away and stay as far as he could from her already

Reactions: Bunis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bunis I think I found a bit of a problem with the bandit minigame: Those target marks are too hard to see in dark color and lot of time I had to use roll back to check them again and again, I hope next update you make those marks thicker and in bright color like blue or bright green so players can easily see them. Beside that I must say this update is very great, your story writing still as good as ever and your drawing skill look more improving compare to the last time consider how great those new arts look so far and I love it
Now with more clues slowly pile up, why do I feel like MC are actually
?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunis

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i hate asking this but coz the new update killed my saves can i have a save just before the new update starts please i really don't wanna replay what ive already

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HOLY SHIT! I'm in love with badass July now, she's look so goddamn cool
I believe after seeing her like this I really need to have some romance event with her in the future and right now she has become my number 1 crush and throw down all the girls to second place
...and my balls just shrunken after that glare, even though her past was extremely sad and tragic her mental stage really make me feel very afraid for the sudden react like that

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Those neutral path sound very good too, and that karma system would be very great if being add in the game but it would be a very long way for that to happen.
I dunno man...I karma system doesn't sound that good.

Most of the time it locks to to specific choices and kinda restricts your freedom.

Like, I would like to play as a good guy who occasionally does bad thing and not have to worry it'll completely ruin my karma...

Oct 25, 2017
so I'm kinda stuck here .... when I go into the notes thing I get "thea keeps waking up, who can I ask for advice?" "I should probably talk to eve to go on more quests" and "cynthia's quest, wait a few days". I have talked to every character, waited many days and talked to eve a lot of times throughout the day and I'm completely stuck.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
so I'm kinda stuck here .... when I go into the notes thing I get "thea keeps waking up, who can I ask for advice?" "I should probably talk to eve to go on more quests" and "cynthia's quest, wait a few days". I have talked to every character, waited many days and talked to eve a lot of times throughout the day and I'm completely stuck.
For that one, you have to take the stealth training in the evening from the perv... but it seems to go nowhere... I've been doing it non stop for a while now, the stealth is supposedly going up, but, nothing's moving, and the option to go see thea at night is no longer there... So... Yeah :S

I've just been checking the save and I got this for now:
stealth :(0) stealthlvl :(10)

I'll be checking the code to see if there's a criteria to move forward or something.

Ah, I got why it just goes into a loop...

The stealth training, has no max check... So you can seemingly go for as long as you want.
As for the Thea, if you do the dinner quest, the option to molest her disappears "
$ nomolestthea += 1
mc "\"I can't believe how good today went. Total opposite of what I was expecting.\""
mc "\Thea enjoyed her time a lot.\""
mc "\"I should spend more time with her from now onwards.\""
if theamolest == 1:

mc "\"I should stop going to her room at night. I feel terrible now, what was I even thinking?!\""
mc "\"She’s suffered enough. And if she found out that the only person she can rely on her is molesting her in her sleep, she would lose it!\""
mc "\"No more sneaking into her room! I'm going to stop!\""

$ petedinner += 1"

With it disappearing, it renders the whole stealth grinding pointless too :S *scratches head*

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
For that one, you have to take the stealth training in the evening from the perv... but it seems to go nowhere... I've been doing it non stop for a while now, the stealth is supposedly going up, but, nothing's moving, and the option to go see thea at night is no longer there... So... Yeah :S

I've just been checking the save and I got this for now:
stealth :(0) stealthlvl :(10)

I'll be checking the code to see if there's a criteria to move forward or something.
do you know anything about the cynthia thing too?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
View attachment 1244725
I have come to a point where it says this .... I have waited many days, have talked to her every location she is available at at all the times of day but I cannot find out how to progress
Oh, that one progressed naturally for me, but, it was pretty much the one I did last.
I'm stuck now, waiting to get a walk though for the elf village, because I don't want to waste another playthrough for nothing ^_^

I think there's a bug in there somewhere. It's telling me I need the orb, but I'm not getting the choice from Sander to get it back, and it's not available at the merchant either :S

while checking the save, I somehow ended up with bothpath :(5) , while the condition for Sander is "I need the Eye Orb." if bothpath == 4 and ieyeorb >= 1:

I'm not sure how the hell I managed that, but, it happened on two playthrough so far, with quests being played in different orders, so that's rather odd...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes