uterus

Sep 14, 2018
Can anyone tell me whether I'm missing anything due to choosing the good ending for the elf village questline (save Morgan and support both Eve and Aerin) and also by not being able to kill the goblin king when he captures the MC and Gabe? Thanks.
i would like to know this as well.
zenelith always notices that someone is there when i observe her and morgan.
when i return with the orb to record her its always game over.
ive put all my stats to 22 (even sneaking) so i shouldt be fine on that front.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
You have to talk to the magic teacher at the academy and have her cast a magic shield on you in order to survive Zenelith's attack. How do you level up sneaking btw?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You have to talk to the magic teacher at the academy and have her cast a magic shield on you in order to survive Zenelith's attack. How do you level up sneaking btw?
You can't sneaking on her like that, she will always find out because of her superior magic power. You can only have a choice to ask the teacher to cast the magic shield which would take 2 days to do so and after that you go to her house in the morning when she's in the temple, the eye orb like a camera to recording her confession when confronting MC

Reactions: BJenkins

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me whether I'm missing out on any content (h scenes) due to choosing the good ending for the elf village questline (save Morgan and support both Eve and Aerin) and also by not being able to kill the goblin king when he captures the MC and Gabe? Thanks.
If you choose only help 1 girl then you will not unblocking her role and will missing out lot of content from abandoning it, so the good ending where you help both girls would be the best option. With the goblin king you can choose to kill him, but his servants will murder him right after that lead to Game over while the other 2 choices would resulted in Gabe cast Light magic to blind those goblins and escape

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
You can't sneaking on her like that, she will always find out because of her superior magic power. You can only have a choice to ask the teacher to cast the magic shield which would take 2 days to do so and after that you go to her house in the morning when she's in the temple, the eye orb like a camera to recording her confession when confronting MC
thx for the reply.
i hope we get to see zenelith again and not just in a dream sequence.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
thx for the reply.
i hope we get to see zenelith again and not just in a dream sequence.
Me too, I think even though she was a villainess I would love to see her coming back with more lewd event. It might not be the kind of vanilla romantic content but would be a waste if we don't have more fun with that sexy body

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I am a bit confused, don't know how to advance

I am at the point where

Sex happenings
- elf village has new horny boss Aerin, prisons Nessa also want to fuck
- Thea is working for Guild and fucking at nights
- Eve is happy when spending a night with her
- Gaby is happy sex slave

No progression
- Cynthia, had one date and quest
- Scarlet, gave shield and some other advices
- Talia, had one quest with Gaby
- Lori
- July

Sword 24, bow 23, sorcery 23

Adventure
Level 12, exp 45, rank bronze

Any hints from fellow perv gamers that how to proceed?

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
^Ok, I take it that I have reached the current end and no reason to keep searching.

Game has potential, but still quite unfinished. You don't know what is the next target, no point of grinding if something will still appear. It's fun to bang young girls, but grinding the same scenes doesn't get high scores from me.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am a bit confused, don't know how to advance

I am at the point where

Sex happenings
- elf village has new horny boss Aerin, prisons Nessa also want to fuck
- Thea is working for Guild and fucking at nights
- Eve is happy when spending a night with her
- Gaby is happy sex slave

No progression
- Cynthia, had one date and quest
- Scarlet, gave shield and some other advices
- Talia, had one quest with Gaby
- Lori
- July

Sword 24, bow 23, sorcery 23

Adventure
Level 12, exp 45, rank bronze

Any hints from fellow perv gamers that how to proceed?
You basically found all the event of the game until now, same as you I would love to have some more event and story progress with some other girls and guild quest too. But Bunis was only 1 guy doing all the job from coding to drawing, story planning,.... so it was the best have can do so far

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
D
Hi I just want to know if our relationship with Gabe will ever grow beyond being friends with benefits. Is that as far as it goes for us on her route? Also, this is a great AVN. Not that many faults with the AVN itself, and the story is interesting and the animations are surprisingly good. I do hope that the dev continues updating. I'd just like to know whether or not I should or should not expect our relationship with Gabe to go anywhere besides being friends with benefits. I'm honestly not that interested in leaving our relationship like that, but it is a realistic situation so I can't really complain with how the dev has structured our relationship with her.
Dev did confirmed in the past when I'm commenting about Gabe relationship that she will be his sex partner...for now and that in the future he will make sure to develop her story to go from just friends with benefits into real love. I too very like Gabe so it would be a waste for her to not become a true love interest

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
Does anyone who's finished 0.7 feel like dropping a save/persistence file? I can't find the enthusiasm to start over yet again.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Hello dev, if you're reading this I got this error when I visited uncle after getting bronze rank and after visiting guild
1624353172382.png
1624353453691.png

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
How to activate the stealth trainings? i didnt go to thea's room thinking it would end the path but it seems not going to the room ends it haha.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I'm also bugged with not being able to get the eye orb and can't progress. Kind of irritating

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes