thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sad news, I didn't paying attention and the news really make me feel sad because Part 2 will take quite long time to be develop

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all my patrons. I was able to keep working on this game because of you guys.
Now for the bad news.
The upcoming update will be the final update of Randel tales part 1. yes, I decided to break the game into 2 parts. The reason for this is because I will be closing my patreon after the next update. I decided to do this because last month I started the first semester at my university. And since then I've been very busy and I didn't have enough time to work on this project. So I thought of closing my Patreon because if I'm not giving my full attention to the game it's not fair to take money from you guys. So without milking my patreons I decided that I will close my patreon account. I will still work on part 2 of the game in my own time because this has been a passion project of mine and I want to see it to the end more than anyone. When it's complete I will be releasing it on itichio and f95zone.
So again, thank you so much for all your support.
I'll be releasing the final update at the end of this month.
The update will conclude the first part of the main story and all the cut content will be added back as well.

But I'll wait for Part 2 no matter how long it was, good luck with your study in university and thank you for confirmed that you will and still working on the project whenever you got time for it and won't abandon the game Bunis

quocbao1701

Jan 24, 2018
so I'm kinda stuck here .... when I go into the notes thing I get "thea keeps waking up, who can I ask for advice?" "I should probably talk to eve to go on more quests" and "cynthia's quest, wait a few days". I have talked to every character, waited many days and talked to eve a lot of times throughout the day and I'm completely stuck.
Im with the same problem here.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Who is nadia ? And how to unlock her event ?
It was the quest from the Dwarf to hunt monster in the mine, you go to library and learn about the monster and before accept the quest make sure to praise the archery level as high as possible. Then when you fight, choose to target the monster head because it heart are very valuable and after that when the Dwarf offer either rewarding MC with money or "something else" choose the later option and you will trigger Nadia content

Reactions: MadKing.

ploper26

Mar 15, 2019
Just finished playing it and I spotted a few mistakes in the scripting :
  • The option to have sex with Gabe is unlocked at the same time as the training, which doesn't really follow the storyline.
  • The Cynthia vampire quest never starts if you only use the "sleep with Thea" option, because the cynthtimer variable is only incremented in the regular "sleep"
  • After the tavern scene, you can miss the dialog with Megan if you go straight to getting Thea hired. This switches theaguildjob to 2, and the Megan dialog only starts if theaguildjob == 1 instead of >=
  • The "I should probably talk to eve if I want to go on a quest with them" quest is always shown, since its only condition is party == 1, which is eventually true and never changes.
Made a quick patch that fixes all 4 issues. Just merge it with your game folder.
Other than that, love the characters and the story, I hope we get to see more in the future !

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Completely forgot this exists.
The added cuckshit really killed the interest fast huh?
It was avoidable, only happen one and always lead to immediately Game Over scenario so I think this game is not that typical NTR thingy. Yes we did got lot of "close call" event but it was false alert in the end so I think you can still enjoy it
But damn I'm not gonna lie I missed Dev and his game update schedule already, hopefully after he got free time he will active on his discord and on here again

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It was avoidable, only happen one and always lead to immediately Game Over scenario so I think this game is not that typical NTR thingy. Yes we did got lot of "close call" event but it was false alert in the end so I think you can still enjoy it
But damn I'm not gonna lie I missed Dev and his game update schedule already, hopefully after he got free time he will active on his discord and on here again
Meh it just didnt fit the game and so I stopped caring about it. Which is a shame because the art was cute.

Reactions: verzauberung

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Meh it just didnt fit the game and so I stopped caring about it. Which is a shame because the art was cute.
Cute? Originally the game drawn me in with the contrast of lovey dovey stuff and outright rape options. Think Brothers Grim Illustrated.

Sadly, author promissed one last update before Hiatus, and it seems that it will not happen.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
GREAT NEWS, BUNIS FINALLY CAME BACK TO DEVELOP THE GAME AGAIN. This is his post on his discord channel:
Hello Everyone, I'm back. Hope you guys have been well. I'm very sorry for going silent in the past few months. I was very busy with work. I'm in my semester break now and I finally got sometime to work on the game. Most of the story update is almost finished(the one I promised to release before going dark) in addition to that I thought of adding some h-content aswell because it's been so long and you guys might be disappointed with just a normal story update. Do note that the update won't be as big as the previous ones. The update might come out at some time in January.
Till then stay safe.

So next update scheduled to be release in January, can't wait and so excited

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
GREAT NEWS, BUNIS FINALLY CAME BACK TO DEVELOP THE GAME AGAIN. This is his post on his discord channel:
Hello Everyone, I'm back. Hope you guys have been well. I'm very sorry for going silent in the past few months. I was very busy with work. I'm in my semester break now and I finally got sometime to work on the game. Most of the story update is almost finished(the one I promised to release before going dark) in addition to that I thought of adding some h-content aswell because it's been so long and you guys might be disappointed with just a normal story update. Do note that the update won't be as big as the previous ones. The update might come out at some time in January.
Till then stay safe.

So next update scheduled to be release in January, can't wait and so excited
Will he drop the cuckshit? Otherwise dont care.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes