Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
game is broke, no option to retrieve eye orb back from sanders and the game ends because of it.
I solved it by editing the save to 4 instead of 5 for "bothpath", and then it progressed fine. I don't think there's any other way to do it for now, until someone figures out how we're getting a total of 5 instead of 4 at that checkpoint :)

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Problems with this update and possibly the last one that I skipped. 1) The entire Stealth training is to have options for when Thea is a sleep which if you don't try the first time you lose the ability to do. 2) You lose those options anyway after the first dinner and unlike others the first one is automatic and finally the worst one 3) After Sanders meets Thea he asks you if your Stealth training is for her every time and if you say yes he COMPLETELY STOPS training you which is a problem because 4) Cynthia's quest can only advance if you have sufficient stealth if for any reason you don't she won't come to you at night and you won't know why from the notes section.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
When do I know the game content ends? Is it supposed to look like this when the game content ends? (print on spoiler)
I just can't trigger these events

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chinchll

Dec 3, 2017
My game crashed on latest version, new save:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1858, in script
    tth "Perved? I don't know what that means, but [mc] has been very kind to me."
Exception: Sayer 'tth' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1858, in script
    tth "Perved? I don't know what that means, but [mc] has been very kind to me."
  File "D:\downloads\nf2\Randeltales-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\downloads\nf2\Randeltales-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'tth' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Randel tales 0.7
Mon Jun 14 12:10:17 2021
I had to open game/script.rpy in notepad, and edit line 1858 from `tth` to `th`

Reactions: James E

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Problems with this update and possibly the last one that I skipped. 1) The entire Stealth training is to have options for when Thea is a sleep which if you don't try the first time you lose the ability to do. 2) You lose those options anyway after the first dinner and unlike others the first one is automatic and finally the worst one 3) After Sanders meets Thea he asks you if your Stealth training is for her every time and if you say yes he COMPLETELY STOPS training you which is a problem because 4) Cynthia's quest can only advance if you have sufficient stealth if for any reason you don't she won't come to you at night and you won't know why from the notes section.
Wait! So after Cynthia first sex event if you don't raise your stealth throughout Sanders training it will block me away from advancing her story?

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
How Can I Save Morgan…? Pl Explain Me
Everytime I Brought Eye Orb and Go Basement to save morgan but I Can’t Save and Game Over..:(

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Wait! So after Cynthia first sex event if you don't raise your stealth throughout Sanders training it will block me away from advancing her story?
There's sex with Cynthia?! So far I got to the point where I train with her. Is it after this? I advanced and then failed a bookworm check. How do I increse the bookworm stat?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There's sex with Cynthia?! So far I got to the point where I train with her. Is it after this? I advanced and then failed a bookworm check. How do I increse the bookworm stat?
Well you need to choose it from the start of the game which strait you want your character will become, I failed both Bookworm and Hot head but the event still happen so it was not important now. Just simply train with her until she ask the MC to go for another hunt
The sex event actually happen after you done all the quest and 2 dates with her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgot to say but just in case you need to level up your guild rank to bronze which is level 10 and have both arrow and sword skill beyond lv 15, and complete Gabe quest, have Thea live in your house, find out the Guild master was the vampire. I didn't touch the other main quest and Thea romance storyline during Cynthia quest

Last edited:
Reactions: Samhill and Bunis

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know what trait you need to be able to take down the Goblin King? I tried it and it only said "trait check failed" unlike other checks it didn't specify what trait

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Forgot to say but just in case you need to level up your guild rank to bronze which is level 10 and have both arrow and sword skill beyond lv 15, and complete Gabe quest, have Thea live in your house, find out the Guild master was the vampire. I didn't touch the other main quest and Thea romance storyline during Cynthia quest
You also need to have the stealth skill leveled up to a certain point it's as much of a requirement as the other stuff on the list. Oh and if you finish the Thea romance first the MC will feel like an asshole for cheating on her

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I solved it by editing the save to 4 instead of 5 for "bothpath", and then it progressed fine. I don't think there's any other way to do it for now, until someone figures out how we're getting a total of 5 instead of 4 at that checkpoint :)
I've done it without cheats or w/e, you don't need to lie to him or to ask him to train you for stealth (or at least I think that was the main reason) because after that I reloaded and was trying to undress (forgot her name, the girl which you save) and he didn't give me the or that time.
Ah ... and someone else has made the same conclusion.

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
Can anyone tell me whether I'm missing out on any content (h scenes) due to choosing the good ending for the elf village questline (save Morgan and support both Eve and Aerin) and also by not being able to kill the goblin king when he captures the MC and Gabe? Thanks.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes