Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
i played it for some time and there are maybe only one rpg element i saw so far which was fight with taliya and cultists when u have to press spacebar in the right moment walking in town is not rpg like when you can control your character from above
Right ok. Maybe I count "choose your own adventure" trial and error shit as RPG elements
Sorry if that doesn't correspond

Reactions: jokuur

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I hate these so much. I'll have to re-release all three builds again, twice, god damn it
In cynthia.rpy you are checking for the variable "cynthiapelt" but when you defined it you used "cynthiaPelt" so it throws an error.

Nov 28, 2018
The first time you get Zenelith's final anal scene has a couple of graphical errors. Specifically there is a quick flash of a checkerboard pattern just after "Mh?-" and once you hit "Fuck... me... Harder~~" the animation goes away and is replaced by a solid grey screen with "znanalanime" at the top center that sticks around till you select your inside/outside choice.

Also the walkthough to get there seems to be wrong, I had to also Grope/Finger/BJ/Sex and then feed her to get it to trigger.

Reactions: RinEst_ and Satlun

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
It's less about the act itself and more about that it's easier to kill somebody in a dark room where nobody will know than to take a slave through the entire city without having to face people trying to stop you and having to kill then, including, for example, the two guards literally at the entrance of the last floor.
The same thing goes for buying her. It's established that Karnak people hate Astyllians, plus her master is basically a pig, so even if Taliya had that much money on her somehow (a slave is pretty costly, and before the last time you go to Karnak, Taliya went there with the idea of staying just a day, and even if Karnak's inns are costly, a room for two for a night is worth less than a slave), her master would definitely want to maker them pay twice her actual price or more and you'd definitely not have that with you on a mission.
I don't want to complain too much in order to not dogpile on you for not being able to save Twig, but I find it hard to believe that the MC couldn't tell her something like "Whatever you do, stay as far away from the Dump a possible for a few days, there's demon cultists there and we are coming back in a week to deal with them". I mean, it's not like the cultists were specifically going for her, if they took her it's because she was an easy target, being close to the Dump and not interacting with many other slaves, if she stayed amongt the crowd for a week she should've been fine, No?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2652372 Can't pass here, white ball is stuck on left corner. There's something i can do to fix?
I encountered it too. One of the stages during the early spars does that.
Just click with the mouse and you will miss. (aka, clicked when the white ball is not in the green zone).

You are not supposed to win that one anyways since it moves at an utterly insane speed and you haven't trained much yet.
in the future you will have a winable one.

Reactions: ArtoriasAWF
Feb 14, 2019
Playing on Android, downloaded the latest patch, the taliya mini game is still freezing where the ball isn't moving. It's after she is blindfolded so idk if the actual ball is stuck on the left of I just cannot see where it is and it's moving with no animation? People say FPS can fix it but how do you do that in Android? Plz help.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The mini game duel against Taliya is fucking broken as fuck! I have 42 sword skill and it's still just as fucking fast and impossible!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
The mini game duel against Taliya is fucking broken as fuck! I have 42 sword skill and it's still just as fucking fast and impossible!
It's supposed to be impossible. Even if you win by a fluke or hacking the frame rate, she still inevitably comes out on top because she's got years of experience over you.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's supposed to be impossible. Even if you win by a fluke or hacking the frame rate, she still inevitably comes out on top because she's got years of experience over you.
I think it's broken the battle with the demon worshiper it did not even move at all was pegged to the left. The change log said depending on skill level it should be a bit slower which it definitely was not.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I think it's broken the battle with the demon worshiper it did not even move at all was pegged to the left. The change log said depending on skill level it should be a bit slower which it definitely was not.
if you have 42 in sword you should skip the QTEs in that section entirely, so that's a different beast altogether

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes