MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
I er...played around six mouth ago, load the old save, and now Thea is gone,she should be in the guild or my home

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I don't like games that make you take tests. so when I got to the part where they test you on the history of Randel, well that is where I deleted the game. It is unnecessary for a game to test you, it is bad enough to read through all of this history in the first place. I am not going to start taking notes like I am back in school.

All for the best I guess, I have played for over and hour, and all that has happened so far is a butt shot and a bunch of grind.

• Angry
Reactions: AlBetGam

MIkaa

Apr 13, 2018
In the Elf Town Quest, after catching the Eye orb, when i go in the Dungeon to "film" morgan always zenelith comes back and kills and game over, and then start a looping of game over, how do i go throug this?

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
In the Elf Town Quest, after catching the Eye orb, when i go in the Dungeon to "film" morgan always zenelith comes back and kills and game over, and then start a looping of game over, how do i go throug this?
You may need to load an earlier save and go see the magic teacher about some help

Reactions: MIkaa

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am annoyed at what happens to twig.
She saves your life, you act like she is your friend... it is telegraphed obviously that she is gonna bad end. But nah... you just automatically leave her behind without an option to take her with you.
Then MC gets all upset when she bad ends while he is away.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RandelTales-1.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

usuario1117

Aug 24, 2021
Hi. I have a few doubts.
1. Does Gabe's route only end with both of you friends with benefits or she can be "romanced"?
, does it matter to win the minigame? cause for me it was bugged
truly feel really bad about it
4. Is it planned for the future to add an impreg mechanic or not? Because during the whole game almost everyone talks about kids, contraception, fertility, pregnancy... I mean, something optional for the endgame in the future with some girls or everyone...
Thx

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes