jokuur

May 23, 2019
is this more like RPG when you can walk around or more like VN with choices?

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
is this more like RPG when you can walk around or more like VN with choices?
It's open world in the town you live in and there's a little grinding unless you cheat. Then you embark on individual adventures which are more like VNs with choices. So both really.

Reactions: jokuur

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
quick workaround for combats (it simply skips it), paste in game/Scripts/Storylines and replace a file

Last edited:
Reactions: Benhy

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
I'm sorry to bother everyone, but I had a question if someone doesn't mind answering. Does anyone know if the Devs are planning on making a futa/trans character to romance at some point? I ask this because futa/trans is my main fetish and I was curious if they are planning to add something like that at some point. I would appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I'm sorry to bother everyone, but I had a question if someone doesn't mind answering. Does anyone know if the Devs are planning on making a futa/trans character to romance at some point? I ask this because futa/trans is my main fetish and I was curious if they are planning to add something like that at some point. I would appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.
I get no such vibe from Bunis, but I guess Rin can answer you better than I can.
Not certain who is on the writer crew these days.
Just go ask them directly in discord.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RandelTales-1.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just Played the update, haven't played since the whole "end chapter 1/reboot and continue" thing happened. I'm sad that the acknowledgement if you make it to Silver before you do Cynthia content was removed but loved the new content

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Can anyone tell me what to say when thug ask who sent you, you can't make this pouch of money Taliya said that take her name but it says retry again and again , here it is

Reactions: chovekovek
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes