JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
Hey, sorry to ask a question that I'm sure has already been asked and answered previously, but does this game have animated scenes? Thanks very much in advance.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Excuse me, question: Is the group sex tag just for that preview pic of that girl and those orcs, or is there FFM in this already?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Art previews otherwise look great. But MC has such a smackable face it puts me off from wanting to play it. Character type seems par for the course for the majority of these games though. Young un-masculine male turns 18 -> Gets harem.

May 30, 2019
I'd rather not, but do I need to restart? Game keeps giving me this error when I try to access the gallery:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/Mechanics/Gallery/Gallery.rpy", line 50, in execute
screen gallery():
File "game/Scripts/Mechanics/Gallery/Gallery.rpy", line 50, in execute
screen gallery():
File "game/Scripts/Mechanics/Gallery/Gallery.rpy", line 287, in execute
hbox:
File "game/Scripts/Mechanics/Gallery/Gallery.rpy", line 306, in execute
grid max_x max_y:
Exception: Grid overfull.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
So question. are the updates still just adding content to the first part of the game? last I played was 1.05 and I remember leaving the town after an event that felt like the next stage of the story. every new update seemed to just be fleshing out content in the original zone though.

basically is this still in a stage where each major update means practically restarting again?

Aug 24, 2019
Yo there, I'm thinking of getting this game officially, I want to ask first if there's any girl/girl stuff or threesomes/foursomes etc. in it already. I like that kind of content.

jvm2001

Apr 15, 2020
how i unlock anal for Zenelith? the walkthrough is not helping me
Finally got it by using the updated walkthrough not on this site. First 5 times select feed - any option - don't give food
Then 5 times feed - any option - give food
then 5 times feed - don't have to do anything
Then one more feed
I did this a couple of times, so I don't know if it's actually 5 or I messed up somewhere in the process, but the option finally appeared.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Talyia's quest keeps restarting. This happens after you rescue her from the cultists, the questlog updates saying to rest for a day. But after resting it says go to the market in the morning which restarts the questline.
skipped a few days and it triggered correctly. i was disappointed that we still cannot save twig so I left that questline open in hopes of the dev adding the option to save her.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
RinEst_ Is sword supposed to cap at 18, magic and archery go above it but sword stopped 1 under the last Taliya minigame check.

urfg

Aug 26, 2019
"Choices Matter" game where characters can bad end regardless of choice. I understand it's realistic but who benefits from this? I didn't cry at the reveal that you cannot save a specific character, I just got annoyed that there are three times with options that suggest you can save them and then it turns out those are just dummy buttons to adhere to the "choices matter" facade this game sometimes pretends exists.

Idk man, I know I'm just being pissy but this dev seems to get on my nerves with their design philosophy every other update.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I had a save from 1.3.9 I think (already deleted the folder after copying it to the new version), so I don't know if the new content is just rework for her but I can't find Taliya anywhere.

Baboomba

Dec 12, 2022
Did I miss something or is the way the story handles the "cheating" between Cynthia and Thea really weird? By this point in the game you've slept with at least half a dozen other women, but these two are the only ones you have a crisis of conscience about?
you can fess up to them about all the others and they just facepalm at you

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
how i unlock anal for Zenelith? the walkthrough is not helping me
Whoever came up with this quest needs to hammer a nail into his head -_-

I used "Don't give her food" 7 times, then "Give her the food" 7 more times, then "Don't have her do anything" 10 times. And only then the anal was unlocked!
I used the first 2 options while completing the remaining quests. So perhaps 10 of them are also needed. However, I don’t know whether they counted or whether they are needed in this exact order.
I hate to just skip time in games. During this time, I scored 500 coins on boars and half of lvl 16 on falcons. And I came to hate the sex animation!

And in the end I found a bug. After using “Punish” this anal option disappears!

Even 5 times each is too much. It was enough to make 1 use of each option and write about it in the quest log. But noooo the PLAYER MUST SUFFER!

P.S.: a slave who was sent to the mines cannot be worth much. Skinny little wounded girl. I loaded up, earned 1500 (hundreds as she said) and went through again. But MC still didn’t buy her. Simply because the author was too lazy to write such an option and he wanted a little of unnecessary drama.
P.S.S.: that's it I spoke out) ...the quest still sucks.

• Angry
Reactions: Ass~God and jvm2001

Dan444

Dec 9, 2022
Hello

I am stuck with Eve at: "Meet Eve at her guild quarters" after the village quest. No way to interact other than "Nothing!". Am i bugging out or missing something?

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes