rance4747

May 25, 2018
"removing annoyng do i like Gabe or Not choices"??? They kinda hinted at pre-planned branching path. Is this going to be axed?

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
Whenever I try to go the Evelyn's room I get an error, and if I try to ignore it it just says she's not home. Can't do her quest, even after I finished the whole elf village questline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change File "game/Scripts/Characters/Evelyn.rpy", line 178 to be:
if savedaerin == 1 and evemillyquest == 0:

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Change File "game/Scripts/Characters/Evelyn.rpy", line 178 to be:
if savedaerin == 1 and evemillyquest == 0:
For anyone that doesn't use unren any chance of a fixed version of this file?
Would be very thankful if you could upload it please.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is it just me or is Evelyn's storyline bugged? After finishing the Elf village quest, when I go to her quarters in the gild, she is never there. Not in the afternoon, nor in the evening. And I followed the walkthrough step by step. Anyone knows if I am missing something or if there is some missing step in the walkthough?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this game a go (1.4.4).

I have to give my standing applause to the devs! The storytelling and the dialogues are quite good! I'vew been hooked playing the game to see what will happen after each interaction with the other characters. The MC is not an idiot and has a moral compass, going as far as helping to reform villains! (reminds me of Danny from Amity Park). Heck, even Cynthia - which I though it would be just another jerk girl - has a sweet side.
The girls are suuuuper cute! I like the art style a lot, it's like a blend of anime and cartoon. I also like that there is a supporting male cast instead of only girls all around; it helps the suspense of disbelief and Sander is hella funny.
It was a nice touch to change from grinding to questing to advance the story

My only complaints would be the MC being a tad too short for a 19 yo (he barely passes the non-shota line), the short quantity of animations (and the ones that there are aren't... the best), MC's hands do barely nothing during the sex scenes (haven't seen a single tit groping) and the lack of eye style homogeneity (as seen below, 2 of the elves have enormous eyes while the other 2 have more proportional ones... and I like the latter A LOT more)
Oh, and the lack of art when there's some narration like this one:

My second favorite girl design is Thea:
Those THICC legs, godamnit!! And she's soooo nice!

But the best design is hands down this woman:

H O L Y S H I T ! !
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T
!
!
:love: :love: :love:

Is there a way to repeat the threesome scene or only in the gallery?
Oh wait, my gallery only has the bathroom peep scene, lol

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is it just me or is Evelyn's storyline bugged? After finishing the Elf village quest, when I go to her quarters in the gild, she is never there. Not in the afternoon, nor in the evening. And I followed the walkthrough step by step. Anyone knows if I am missing something or if there is some missing step in the walkthough?
Nobody else having this problem, really?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Not me, game worked as a breeze here. I think you'll have to meet the priest in the wilderness before (it'll happen automatically after a few days, IIRC)
The priest? The elf priestess who was raping poor elf boy? In the forests?
Edit: I found her. However, I still can't visit Evelyn. The first thing that happens when I select to visit her is this:
2023-11-22.png

After this, I click on "ignore" in order to just continue, but (again) she's not in her room. Not in the afternoon, not in the evening.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, that one.
Do you have the latest version? If you do, then I'd suggest a clean install and restart the game

Flasssh

Mar 6, 2022
Can anyone recommend a game like this one, I really enjoyed randel tales. I have already played what a legend and love 2d art styles

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Can anyone recommend a game like this one, I really enjoyed randel tales. I have already played what a legend and love 2d art styles
Amity Park, Aurelia, Knightly Passions, Paradise Lust, Parasite Black, Sexy Quest, Town of Passion, Wet Sand

Reactions: Flasssh

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Is Eve's quest bugged? I finished the elf village stuff, current objective is to "see how Eve's doing in her quarters". I can't go at or before noon, and if I go in afternoon or evening, it throws an exception before just saying she's not home.

feliper

Aug 2, 2021
I have a problem with Evelyn's storyline, I already finished the Elf Village Quest and now I have to talk to her in her guild quarters and I get an error and I don't know what to do

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I have a problem with Evelyn's storyline, I already finished the Elf Village Quest and now I have to talk to her in her guild quarters and I get an error and I don't know what to do
Same here. You can choose the option "ignore" and you will procede to her room like nothing happened... However, Evelyn will never be there.

Reactions: RayBar and feliper
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes