ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
after the elven village quest you can do the eve quest which is the last quest in the latest update
How to complete elven village quest?.. After i got the eyeorb and goto the priest house the game end..
If i dont go to the priest house i see the tournament then back to aerin house and game end too.. so what am i supose to do?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How to complete elven village quest?.. After i got the eyeorb and goto the priest house the game end..
If i dont go to the priest house i see the tournament then back to aerin house and game end too.. so what am i supose to do?
Hmmm that was weird, if you have eyeorb and correctly point up the rune magic symbol the priest use so the witch could put protection on you then it should continue with confronting her. Did you choose to help both Eve and her friend Aerin before the deadline? And did you spending time with Aerin and go to her good side? If you already done that but still nothing happen then it could be a bug or you miss something in the village

Reactions: Bunis

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm that was weird, if you have eyeorb and correctly point up the rune magic symbol the priest use so the witch could put protection on you then it should continue with confronting her. Did you choose to help both Eve and her friend Aerin before the deadline? And did you spending time with Aerin and go to her good side? If you already done that but still nothing happen then it could be a bug or you miss something in the village
I choose number 3 for rune, i choose help both and like i said after go to the priest house the scene continue with confronting priest but after that the game end back to main menu

Firior

Jun 4, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or what but, for the elf-village quest, i need an eye-orb but marvin don't sell them anymore.

I did bought one for the first sanders quest but I can't get another one. is-it normal ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or what but, for the elf-village quest, i need an eye-orb but marvin don't sell them anymore.

I did bought one for the first sanders quest but I can't get another one. is-it normal ?
You need to come back to Sandel and ask him to borrow the eyeorb again, go to the Guild and talk to him

Reactions: lhucio

Firior

Jun 4, 2020
did you complete sander's quest?
If you talk about the first one where you need the eye-orb, yes.

If it's a new one that appear during the elf village quest, i don't know if there is one.
I get the magical protection then try to go to thepriestress house where it say that i need an eye-orb but there no newsubject to talk about with sanders except for "him and eve" or "stealth training" (or nothing).

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/cavetresureq.rpy", line 790, in script
$ sequest1 += 1
File "game/cavetresureq.rpy", line 790, in <module>
$ sequest1 += 1
NameError: name 'sequest1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ sequest1 += 1

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ sequest1 += 1
File "game/cavetresureq.rpy", line 790, in <module>
$ sequest1 += 1
NameError: name 'sequest1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ sequest1 += 1
I think you're using an old save. old saves won't work

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes