thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
yeah it's still not complete
Would love if in the next update beside Gabe content we would have some more dialogues and a little bit of interact with the teacher that teaching you combat skill, she look strong and very interesting so it could be great to have a little scene with her (like when you duel her you could "accidently" cut her armor a little bit and make her boobs to come off, or trip and push her to the ground)

Reactions: Bunis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I go to your patreon and read your recent post said that you had to cut off some content because of Patreon pressure, what kind of content being cut and would it affect the story? And if you had to cut it off, will you release the patch on this site?

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I go to your patreon and read your recent post said that you had to cut off some content because of Patreon pressure, what kind of content being cut and would it affect the story? And if you had to cut it off, will you release the patch on this site?
it won't effect the story at all. Just had to change some scenes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
it won't effect the story at all. Just had to change some scenes
I really hope those scenes that need to be change would not be too diffirent compare with the old one, after rewatch all those scenes again it look fine and I don't see or understand the problem and why Patreon had to be a dick like that

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Due to patreon's guidelines I had to cut some of the current content in the game, I'll be replacing the links with that version soon. So what content was cut? patreon is a big pile of shit.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
had to remove the priestess rape scene
God dammit! I love that scene, that priestess deserved to be rape and now we won't have it anymore? And there's alot of other games on patreon HAVE RAPE yet didn't being force to change, really bias from them
Maybe you should put a patch contain that scene and other "taboo sex" on this site, like how Ecchi Sensei have their "Dark mind" patch

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
God dammit! I love that scene, that priestess deserved to be rape and now we won't have it anymore? And there's alot of other games on patreon HAVE RAPE yet didn't being force to change, really bias from them
Maybe you should put a patch contain that scene and other "taboo sex" on this site, like how Ecchi Sensei have their "Dark mind" patch
I will. for now I made it into a dream sequence so that I don't waste the animation

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
why a second one?
I assume measlyline ment the Orb to film the priestess. Which is still the first Orb - just ask Sander in the Guild for it.

Also, I actually played through your game and ..I am a bit annoyed. :D
The game shows a lot of potential. Your world looks interesting, the pictures are charming.
But the writing is a bit of a mixed bag. Sometimes it is decent, but other times it is surprisingly bad.
I have seen lots of typos too. Have you considered asking someone to proofread it?
Also, even if a sentence is only a couple of words long, you still need to end it with a dot! =P
(That is a pet-peeve of mine, I find it very annoying ^^')

Still, the game is enjoyable enough, I just think that if you would polish the writing a bit it could be so much more.

Also another thing:
It may be because it is still early in developement, but the daily stuff is a bit weird.
There is no point in going to the Academy and evenings are just a waste of time.
Would (currently) make more sense if you start every morning with the University and most stuff is in the Afternoon and evening. Making the few times you do something in the morning more difficulty sicne you need to sneak out of the adacemy.
Still, it is possible that the current day just looks weird because the game is still very unfinished.

I hope your game has a bright future and sorry if I sounded a bit harsh or unfriendly.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah! I think daily system need to rework a little bit like in the morning you HAD to go to school and attending class and only in weekend did you not need to go there to study, and in a way it would help people to training there to become stronger too. Of course it could still need something to keep the players from being bored by adding repeatable event like the "eyeorb" quest by let the MC using his invisible spell to sneak in girl's bathroom to spying them, and each day it would be different girl beside Gabe (could be the elf teacher, the swordwoman, red haired classmate,...). In the evening you could go to hunt and selling the monsters to the Guild for money, and use that money to buying things like food or upgrade weapons which mean add hunger system and weapon shop
In the night you could use the invisible spell again to sneak into some girl's house for fun, or could use it to sneak into Thea's room while she's taking shower or changing clothes to sleep...or could even having sex with her in the night too
That was some of my ideas and suggestion, you could pick a few for your game or none at all still fine to me. And you don't need to add all of it in 1 single update but slowly add in small pieces each updates, overall I love your game and would love to at least giving a bit of help in development

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Yeah! I think daily system need to rework a little bit like in the morning you HAD to go to school and attending class and only in weekend did you not need to go there to study, and in a way it would help people to training there to become stronger too. Of course it could still need something to keep the players from being bored by adding repeatable event like the "eyeorb" quest by let the MC using his invisible spell to sneak in girl's bathroom to spying them, and each day it would be different girl beside Gabe (could be the elf teacher, the swordwoman, red haired classmate,...). In the evening you could go to hunt and selling the monsters to the Guild for money, and use that money to buying things like food or upgrade weapons which mean add hunger system and weapon shop
In the night you could use the invisible spell again to sneak into some girl's house for fun, or could use it to sneak into Thea's room while she's taking shower or changing clothes to sleep...or could even having sex with her in the night too
That was some of my ideas and suggestion, you could pick a few for your game or none at all still fine to me. And you don't need to add all of it in 1 single update but slowly add in small pieces each updates, overall I love your game and would love to at least giving a bit of help in development
Thanks for the support. much appreciated

Keef012590

Oct 11, 2019
Every time I go to sander for the orb, it just ends with the mc and him having a drink. How do I get the orb?

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes