• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 1, 2020
The 3.37gb file is not downloading in nopy. It is always stopping at around 3.4gb. Also all the other 3 links are dead. Any mega link still available?

Aug 15, 2019
This site is a great advertisement for all work that is shared here. Especially for the less knows authors. Since many of them get huge exposure here and people here are willing to support them financially in order to get more of their content. Maybe only a small portion of people who DL the content actually give some money to the creator ... but everything posted here is digital goods ... which have no additional cost of production because of their nature so any extra money they get from this advertisement is basically free money they may not get otherwise.
Also a true artist should be satisfied when people enjoy their work regardless of them paying for it.
I disagree about the "Also a true artist should be satisfied when people enjoy their work regardless of them paying for it." bit, but otherwise your correct. A copy pirated is very rarely a lost sale as most people who pirate something wouldn't pay for it in the first place.

pajar

Jan 5, 2021
ayy mate there's a new gif by ranken. could you upload the Hu Tao one mate ? Appreciate it mate

Reactions: Ghotty

Dazoobie

Oct 27, 2020
Could you perhaps update the psd files? I have been having a lot of fun with the creativity and was wondering if you could put in anything more up to date. It's a lot better then the gifs once you figure out a method to edit them, I tell you.

Reactions: Adachithepersona4
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote