5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nog69

Apr 29, 2022
Link to the encoded files:

I organized and encoded all of the gifs to VP9 in a WebM container. Gifs have terrible sizes so here are the savings you get from using the WebM files:

- Total Size (Original): 3.33 GB
- Total Size (Encoded): 416 MB

Encoding information:
- Video: VP9 (libvpx-vp9), pixel format: yuv420p, using Constant Quantizer Mode (Q) with crf 32 and keyframe interval at 20
- Container: WebM

I absolutely hate gifs since VP9 and WebM came out. This encode has a focues on Keyframe Intervals which I set at 20 to enable fast and precise seeking (can easily seek 5sec in mpv). The main reason for doing this is the fact that you have 1 frames per seconds because the videos are literal slideshows so seeking becomes more important and have low Keyframe Intervals is necessary so you don't end up at 2 mins when seeking from the start to 5 secs into the video.
There were also 3 pure animations in there which I looped to 15 secs since WebM doesn't auto-repeat.

Here are my scripts if you are interesting:

The GoFile link is dead. Any chance of reposting?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Link to the encoded files:

I organized and encoded all of the gifs to VP9 in a WebM container. Gifs have terrible sizes so here are the savings you get from using the WebM files:

- Total Size (Original): 3.33 GB
- Total Size (Encoded): 416 MB

Encoding information:
- Video: VP9 (libvpx-vp9), pixel format: yuv420p, using Constant Quantizer Mode (Q) with crf 32 and keyframe interval at 20
- Container: WebM

I absolutely hate gifs since VP9 and WebM came out. This encode has a focues on Keyframe Intervals which I set at 20 to enable fast and precise seeking (can easily seek 5sec in mpv). The main reason for doing this is the fact that you have 1 frames per seconds because the videos are literal slideshows so seeking becomes more important and have low Keyframe Intervals is necessary so you don't end up at 2 mins when seeking from the start to 5 secs into the video.
There were also 3 pure animations in there which I looped to 15 secs since WebM doesn't auto-repeat.

Here are my scripts if you are interesting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
- 2021.07.26: Added "VTuber - Gura" (25.7MB -> 6.97MB)
- 2021.07.22: Initial Upload
link's broken, mate.

Reactions: darkfire137

RankenFan12

Jun 25, 2022
Question, is there such thing as a 5$ gif? Or is 5$ tier the 3$ gif + psd? I think I remember there being a longer pekora gif I’ve been searching for everywhere but haven’t been able to find. If anyone could point me in the right direction to where I can find 5$ gifs I’d appreciate it!

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
Question, is there such thing as a 5$ gif? Or is 5$ tier the 3$ gif + psd? I think I remember there being a longer pekora gif I’ve been searching for everywhere but haven’t been able to find. If anyone could point me in the right direction to where I can find 5$ gifs I’d appreciate it!
Do mean like their stuff on Fanbox? like for example. Think other pirating sites have that stuff on it but not sure what the rules (stated or otherwise) are on referencing or linking to those sites.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
All 3$ gifs are the whole thing. There's no psd and they might be lower resolution, but that's all.

RankenFan12

Jun 25, 2022
Do mean like their stuff on Fanbox? like for example. Think other pirating sites have that stuff on it but not sure what the rules (stated or otherwise) are on referencing or linking to those sites.
Well I meant if there was a difference between the $3 and 5$ gif or is the 5$ just the same gif from the $3 tier+psd file. I say this because in every pekora vid the scene ends with her being covered by monster and that being the end. However for some reason I remember a different ending where it cuts to a few hours later and the scene is darker (presumably night time) and she is still getting f’d by the tentacles. You can find what I’m talking about in the psd file for pekora where there is a darker background scene.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote