Rape Fantasy: A question for women

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
This has nothing to do with what I said. I was talking about people misidentifying rape with BDSM
Why do you misidentify rape with BDSM?
Some women like being taken to pound town, that doesn't mean that they are into BDSM. Furthermore, rape is rape, there's no confusion about it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i just found this , and its interesting that i did some research into this topic , i read a poll of 3 different colleges .. covering over 1000 college girls .. and it found that while around 73% of college girls had fantasies about being raped .. the real total that wanted to experience it was pretty high considering the topic it was 52% and out of those the total that actually experienced being raped that was reported was only 7% , but the polled couldn't answer the last poll accurately because the odds where that most rape victims was to afraid to report it ..:(

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
True, and you just gave me an idea for a game
Imagine a VR war game, but the opening scene is you getting your legs blown off
Cut forward to a few months later, you've left the hospital in your wheelchair and have to do day to day things like go to the store, but you find the store has a set of stairs and no ramp

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The truth is rape is in fact a sexual fantasy just as castration that some men have. You would be surprised to know what kind of fetishes exist in this world. If this exists, anything is possible.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't have a rape fantasy involving men given that i'm a lesbo but I do have a fetish for women with muscle.

I am quite small and easily overpowered, my girlfriend is very athletic and a hell of a lot stronger than I am.

While I don't have a rape fetish as such I am a sub and do love it on occasion when she takes complete control.

That's about as far as it goes. We've never roleplayed a scenario that led to a rape style setting as the idea of forcing herself due to our size difference freaks her out also while I am a sub every thing we do is consensual.

• Angry
Reactions: Faceless0ne

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Why do you misidentify rape with BDSM?
Some women like being taken to pound town, that doesn't mean that they are into BDSM. Furthermore, rape is rape, there's no confusion about it.

I'm not, I'm saying that the experience that one wants with "rape" falls under BDSM.

I feel that people at large are confusing one for the other. That when they say rape, they really mean BDSM. Whether it's being forced, used aggressively, controlled, etc, that's all under BDSM. So by anyone calling the experience "rape" imo is really diluting the word.
It's just an aspect of BDSM that any person regardless of sex might want to engage in.

True, and you just gave me an idea for a game
Imagine a VR war game, but the opening scene is you getting your legs blown off
Cut forward to a few months later, you've left the hospital in your wheelchair and have to do day to day things like go to the store, but you find the store has a set of stairs and no ramp
Mmmm, ramp fantasy

phosphore222

Jan 28, 2018
from your perspective, you may enjoy being the butt of rape jokes (technically sodomy) and that's fine if you enjoy that sort of thing in a consensual relationship... but don't pretend that it doesn't lead to you fantasizing about molesting little boys.
first you demonstrate your illiteracy by claiming rape JOKES lead to real life rape. Then you blame me for pedophilia and assume my kinks, just because your idiocy got called out. It seems your limitations have rendered you incapable of thinking as a decent human, so instead of destroying you, based on your low intelligence, I'd love to apologize for being dealt such a hand.

Reactions: Namingishard

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
first you demonstrate your illiteracy by claiming rape JOKES lead to real life rape. Then you blame me for pedophilia and assume my kinks, just because your idiocy got called out. It seems your limitations have rendered you incapable of thinking as a decent human, so instead of destroying you, based on your low intelligence, I'd love to apologize for being dealt such a hand.
It's true whether you like it or not. Women read rape fantasy romance novels, and start playing out their fantasies... this covid19 thing isn't even slowing them down, women are posting online giving out their address to complete strangers, inviting men to come shelter in place with them. Nothing excites a woman more than a good rape joke, and eventually she'll give in to that temptation, not all women, but most. She starts with a little risky behavior, like jogging in the park, and then step it up to hitting a fitness trail, or hiking in the woods, alone. Heightened senses, pulse pounding excitement, building anticipation, hoping there's a man behind every tree waiting to ravage her. If you want to turn a blind eye, and pretend it's not happening, that's your prerogative, but don't act like it's not happening. Women have needs too, you aren't the only one having uncontrollable urges.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Women don't want to be raped they want to be dominated without giving up their pride (hence the "rapist" is unknown) and is forcing them to do something they actually want.

Reactions: Faceless0ne

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
From my point of view there is no pride in being dominated...pride is to mortify or destroy anyone who trys to dominate you...
Its really simple logic, if you want to be dominated you are a sub...and the first thing a sub has to learn is forgetting all about pride, honor and control, so basically become a stupid toy for her dom or everyone...but even subs have a long way to go before they dont care about being raped or even want it to happen...
Thats the slight difference between fantasy and reality...

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
From my point of view there is no pride in being dominated...pride is to mortify or destroy anyone who trys to dominate you...
Its really simple logic, if you want to be dominated you are a sub...and the first thing a sub has to learn is forgetting all about pride, honor and control, so basically become a stupid toy for her dom or everyone...but even subs have a long way to go before they dont care about being raped or even want it to happen...
Thats the slight difference between fantasy and reality...
Pride I mentioned relates to not airing your dirty fetishes and kinks while still having it done to you.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
The thing is that for the vast majority of mankinds existence, the stuff that is today considered by law as rape was the normal cycle of reproduction and also social order. And even though we tell ourselfs that we're better than this, matter of fact: Most men who watch a rape get aroused and most (if not all) women who got raped got aroused by it and had an orgasm.
I don't want to be rude or anything but the way our bodies are still programmed by nature, "No means Yes. Yes means Anal." is to some degree true.