Rape Fantasy: A question for women

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Please advise at least three such games. I've been looking for them here unsuccessfully for a year now. Consensual sex is everywhere.
Pretty much any game on here with the Rape tag is going to be the 'Corruption' rape fantasy where the woman is a secret cumslut that only needs a good dicking to realise that

Personally I find that sub-genre to be dull, might as well stick to consensual if she's going to enjoy it

Oct 7, 2021
I find that in general, I get turned off by this kink once it starts involving things like blood and injurious violence. Like, once the character starts getting seriously punched in the face or cut up with a knife, it gets very difficult to fantasize about being in that position and enjoying the experience. Maybe at that point it's just too real.

That also may be why tentacles have such an appeal, because in the majority of cases they are surprisingly "gentle". Tentacles can effortlessly pick up the victims without the need to violently subdue, thus allowing the scene to skip right to the sex.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I think my fetish went next level i will apply to be prison guard in national prison in the capital (hope male prisoners dont molest me too much :p
P.S. Joking about the molesting most are small men 170cm i am 195 cm 106 kg they are like toys rly i dont feel threatened at all but i hope nobody shiv me thou shivs are bad for health.