3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Well, die Steamversion is buggy as hell.
If the "Screen Resolution Scale" high, the girls doesn't shoot and the Zombies don't rape the girls.
If I reduce the Screen Resolution scale, the girls shoot the zombies down.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well, die Steamversion is buggy as hell.
If the "Screen Resolution Scale" high, the girls doesn't shoot and the Zombies don't rape the girls.
If I reduce the Screen Resolution scale, the girls shoot the zombies down.
It's super dependent on your computer for some reason. On my crappy computer, it's as you say. On my high end computer, the game runs fine at all the highest settings.

KittenMittens

Dec 8, 2017
Yea I'll just play through it, but it is weird I got to C:\users\username\ but after that theres no AppData folder. Anyway thanks for the response.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
1. If you sign up on Mega, you would have download limit of 5GB every 6 hours and you would get free 50GB of cloud repository. Mega is awesome. Mega can sharing files with speed over 10MiB/s.
2. I can upload to others uploader sites, but it will take very long time because of upload speed limit of these uploader sites.
When signing up to mega, do we need to pay for membership?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Yea I'll just play through it, but it is weird I got to C:\users\username\ but after that theres no AppData folder. Anyway thanks for the response.
That's because the AppData folder is a hidden folder. I'm not sure which OS you are using, but in Windows 7 - Open [Username] and click on 'Organize' just below the location bar - 'Folder and search options' - 'View' tab - under 'Show hidden files and folders - and finally click on 'Show hidden files, folders, or drives'.

After certain updates, Windows will reset this option so you may have to come back and re-find your hidden folders, or if you right click on AppData and click on 'Properties' you can change Attribute of the folder.

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Is there an uncensored version of the latest version? The one on a certain cat site is censored, but is the latest.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes