1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I gotta say, the "animated" images are bad. The dick doesn't even move in or out, it just stays in place just like many of the Illusion games. It's like they only hump her and not fuck her.

I guess it's not visible unless you decensor it. But fuck, man, that's soooo incredibly fucking bad art. Read my review. I'm not kidding. This game scores -35 out of 10.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: persnik

UmbralStar

Jun 11, 2020
neat, but this game ironically has too much walking, anyone got a full gallery save?
I think someone has to save edit one together I tried some paths even the first potential diverging path but the flags weren't properly triggering and I got my main save softlocked later on because of a different event flag wasn't properly setting. This game isn't well made in the slightest lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Spico and phoenix31

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
This is the first time I found my ultimate dream game, a wander in circles in large empty areas being completely confused as to what to do because the game doesn't really tell you and even when you sweep the whole map there's still nothing triggerable even though most of the content is still unreached.

Vladalius

Dec 5, 2018
I like the concept of the game. But it's just unplayable. I've never seen worse controls. The mtl that takes 5 years to actually translate 1 sentence doesn't help either. I would love this kind of game as an RPG Maker game. At least then it would actually be playable. Much easier to not make a complete trainwreck of a game if it's RPG Maker.

Seriously, don't play this. It's absolutely not worth it.

voodoohexx

May 2, 2018
can i fullscreen this? alt enter dosent work
i mean how do you even play?
omg never mind this must be a prank

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This feels like an inverted budget version of Rapelay, except it's a half-assed walking simulator

Reactions: Valkay6

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I don't think you have any idea of how crime statistics work. And in particular, don't.
I didn't even mention crimes or their statistics, nor did the post I was responding to, so that's a strange thing to try and address.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Guys, could somebody upload it do Mega.nz, please? There is no other way for me to download something this big.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I didn't even mention crimes or their statistics, nor did the post I was responding to, so that's a strange thing to try and address.
...then what "those statistics" did you mean?

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
That is a two way street lol, a bit rich to complain about others complaining. While its true we should respect others tastes we should also respect that our tastes might offend others and this fetish especially. There are lots of people whose lives have seriously been impacted by a friend or relative dealing with rape and they deserve right to object freely. Its not easy for everyone to separate fantasy from reality when drawing ethical distinctions.
You can say that about almost any genre. What a cop out.

All the incest themes, you don't think people have been victims of that? You do realize a lot of that comes from grooming right? And grooming is basically rape. Where's the controversy in the threads of all these incest games? How about "loli"??? Calling it a nice little word doesn't hide what we all know it really is. How about violence? No outcry about the games with shooting and killing? Think about all those who have been affected by violence.

You're right, everyone has the right to object freely. That includes those who choose to object to the objections.

Reactions: mikel8519
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes