1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
Well, I think I'm stumped. It seems that if Event is in the top left there's a spot to be raped at, if Item appears there's an item you can pick up and if Important appears there's someone you can talk to.
Started by going forward and left down an alley to a rape spot. If you try to head here again, there's an invisible wall; and whichever option you pick, you can't walk there any more.
Head into the park, and there's a rape spot by the slide.
Head further into the park, and there's a rape spot past the fountain.
Now an item appears near the entrance to the park; a parking ticket.
A rape spot appears by a van down a side alley. After triggering this, walking near the van gives the option to use the parking ticket on it; but that does nothing.
You can talk to the man on the bench in the park.
You can find your pen down the opposite alley to the van.
You can talk to the tall man, and he says he's lost his documents. Find the documents and return them to him.
At some point the rape spot past the fountain starts working again.
You find a membership card, and can talk to the man who propositions you.
Then you can talk to all the other men.
At some point a rape spot appeared in the park rest spot area with benches.
And then I found a diary; the woman walking around the streets said it wasn't hers.
And... I seem to be stuck.
Hello, I'm facing the same problem as you. After all that is done, I have an active event, but there is no rape zone, except near the black van. But even here the trouble is, he is not active, entering the circle, nothing happens. However, as I stood in the circle, I opened up the memories of past scenes and turned on one. After viewing it and returning to the game, I activated the circle at the van and she was fucked. And then comes the bad ending.
I don't know if you were able to fix this or if you just uninstalled the game. I know there are 4 options for what happened.
1. Critical game error (not sure).
2. The conflict between the translator and the game, somewhere some script conflicts. (It may well be).
3. A patch that removes censorship (purely my assumption, no idea if it can affect something).
4. We acted in the wrong sequence of events, items and dialogues. (It may very well be). Again, I don't know if you've replayed the game with other action sequences.
There are 3 solutions:
1. Complete the original
2. Play without a patch
3. Replay using other sequences.
For the best effect, you can use all 3 options at the same time.
I don't understand why I bother with this game, because the game sucks. The idea is interesting, but the execution is weak.

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
I think people really need to read the thread. Everyone is asking the same question in terms of the resolution. There is actually no way of changing the resolution. Even if there is an option button in game, it's probably off screen that is unreachable.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So I finally finish this game I think since I'm at the location where the folder is on the floor, it say (invitation to a reunion) and I think I need another item to process it but I don't know where to go since I have no clue where to go next. Plus I don't have all sense unlock, wondering how get them.

Edit I'm missing 14 sense, 4 item from the list in the menu.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes