1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hyura

May 2, 2022
im running like 10 min in this game and nothing happens, the people just giving me short answers

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Ran around forever, found one obvious scene and that's it. It was a lot of running around but getting nowhere.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
ah you mean like western devs who non-stop try to fuck their families and create harems ? good luck
Yeah, I wouldn't even care what they think if they weren't so such self-centered hypocrites. These are the same people who whine incessantly about things like NTR but droll over stuff where the MC plays and bangs a bagillion different girls. Disgusting human beings.

Spico

Mar 24, 2021
I think someone has to save edit one together I tried some paths even the first potential diverging path but the flags weren't properly triggering and I got my main save softlocked later on because of a different event flag wasn't properly setting. This game isn't well made in the slightest lol.
I have had the same problem... Triggers do not work properly, and you end up softlocked most of the time. And I dunno how to solve...

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Well, I think I'm stumped. It seems that if Event is in the top left there's a spot to be raped at, if Item appears there's an item you can pick up and if Important appears there's someone you can talk to.
Started by going forward and left down an alley to a rape spot. If you try to head here again, there's an invisible wall; and whichever option you pick, you can't walk there any more.
Head into the park, and there's a rape spot by the slide.
Head further into the park, and there's a rape spot past the fountain.
Now an item appears near the entrance to the park; a parking ticket.
A rape spot appears by a van down a side alley. After triggering this, walking near the van gives the option to use the parking ticket on it; but that does nothing.
You can talk to the man on the bench in the park.
You can find your pen down the opposite alley to the van.
You can talk to the tall man, and he says he's lost his documents. Find the documents and return them to him.
At some point the rape spot past the fountain starts working again.
You find a membership card, and can talk to the man who propositions you.
Then you can talk to all the other men.
At some point a rape spot appeared in the park rest spot area with benches.
And then I found a diary; the woman walking around the streets said it wasn't hers.
And... I seem to be stuck.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
So... is there a way to reduce resolution?
I have this on a 1366x768 notebook, and everytime I fiddled with registry, it went straight to default 1920x1080; I can't see anything TBH...

grovail

Feb 4, 2020
Well, I think I'm stumped. It seems that if Event is in the top left there's a spot to be raped at, if Item appears there's an item you can pick up and if Important appears there's someone you can talk to.
Started by going forward and left down an alley to a rape spot. If you try to head here again, there's an invisible wall; and whichever option you pick, you can't walk there any more.
Head into the park, and there's a rape spot by the slide.
Head further into the park, and there's a rape spot past the fountain.
Now an item appears near the entrance to the park; a parking ticket.
A rape spot appears by a van down a side alley. After triggering this, walking near the van gives the option to use the parking ticket on it; but that does nothing.
You can talk to the man on the bench in the park.
You can find your pen down the opposite alley to the van.
You can talk to the tall man, and he says he's lost his documents. Find the documents and return them to him.
At some point the rape spot past the fountain starts working again.
You find a membership card, and can talk to the man who propositions you.
Then you can talk to all the other men.
At some point a rape spot appeared in the park rest spot area with benches.
And then I found a diary; the woman walking around the streets said it wasn't hers.
And... I seem to be stuck.
Do you remeber where are those documents by any chance? Thanks

Najar

Jul 2, 2018
is there anyway to change setting before game launch, it's way too big that i don't see anything other the back of the girls head

Reactions: dumpsterb4by

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
Are there any setting options in this... i don't know what it is honestly.... The game window is much bigger than my screen and I can't find a way to reduce it

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Impossible to adjust the resolution, translation more than partial if not non-existent, game controls totally shitty...
Run, run, run and... Run without knowing what's going on, or... In fact, you don't know anything!. You bump into people running in the street, in the park, you go through blue circles that you have no idea what they're doing there or what they do to you when you go through them, other blue circles take you straight to the middle of a scene where you (the Mc) get your pussy fucked and then you end up back where you started...
Well I end up bumping into a trash can and I got stuck in it, so I took the game and dropped it in mine. I didn't know stuff like that existed. Amazing!

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes