evan fadil

Oct 21, 2020
can anyone upload the translation data ?
i already download this game before in jp version. my internet to laggy for download new game.

*sorry for my bad english.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
you know, I tried to play this with mtool like half a year ago or so and I didn't understand what the sex part in the backroom was even for or about..

seemed very strange or nonsensical.. can anyone explain to me what is actually happening in the game?

I only know that she inspect people and that she has sex for whatever reason in a backroom..

one thing I hated about the random nonsense sex event in the backroom was that it is timed.. and timed VERY fast..

like so fast that it's over almost as fast as it begins.. so.. what's the point of it even?

That's why I ask if someone could explain it, since the whole event is so much nonsense I can't understand it.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
you know, I tried to play this with mtool like half a year ago or so and I didn't understand what the sex part in the backroom was even for or about..

seemed very strange or nonsensical.. can anyone explain to me what is actually happening in the game?

I only know that she inspect people and that she has sex for whatever reason in a backroom..

one thing I hated about the random nonsense sex event in the backroom was that it is timed.. and timed VERY fast..

like so fast that it's over almost as fast as it begins.. so.. what's the point of it even?

That's why I ask if someone could explain it, since the whole event is so much nonsense I can't understand it.
It is in the description of the game. Basically, she whores herself out to make money to pay off a debt of 300G or whatever it is. I am assuming the 'time' portion of that event is because she is still technically timed when doing the job, so see it as means of she can only stay with someone for so long doing her work.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

ThatCatMan

Jul 6, 2021
This is how I believe the dev imagined up the idea for this game: A man was scrolling through Genshin Impact rule34 while listening to music, as one does. Then, the stars aligned: The moment he saw an Amber post, the music changed to the Papers Please theme. When these things happened, the man's pupils turned dorito shaped, he started sweating mountain dew, and in the tone of a monk who has reached true enlightenment, he said this: Rapers, Please. He knew what he had to do.

Koreec

Oct 25, 2022
Для тех, кому это будет нужно, примерно за час я набросал перевод всего пользовательского интерфейса, который оригинальный переводчик не перевел, единственное, что я не перевел, это 2 предложения (которые, если я не ошибаюсь, используются в режим сисек, когда допрашиваешь, и не важно, потому что я не до конца понял, что они означают, и это все равно не кнопки и не инструкции, и мне лень играть дальше, чтобы разобраться), и новости, которые на самом деле это тоже не имеет значения, я по крайней мере перевел в них самое главное, также я не перевел доску розыска, потому что единственное, что на ней имеет значение, это картинки. В любом случае, для установки достаточно закинуть папку из zip в корень игры и заменить файлы, получайте удовольствие.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhank you bro (у)

shinshinone

Sep 13, 2020
I tried editing the png files to uncensor it, but there is something about RPG Maker that is preventing me from editing it. If anyone who knows how to remove that censor with RPG Maker, that would make uncensoring it a lot easier for everyone.

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes