3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
View attachment 839266

Overview:
A young boy has been locked for several years in a mental health facility because of his illness and the crimes he committed as a kid, finally free to return to his past life he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years.
Note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-31
Release Date: 2022-01-26
Developer: RedStarStudios by INFRos -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3 Part1 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA -

View attachment 1626350 View attachment 1626351 View attachment 1626352 View attachment 1626353 View attachment 1626360 View attachment 1626361 View attachment 1626365 View attachment 1626366 View attachment 1626367
G'day,
Your game is a great concept but there's just one suggestion I'd like to make.
If possible could we as players have a choice to be violent towards the MC's family? You give choices to other characters and don't get me because I will not have mercy on anyone except family! I am asking only because I've experienced that through my own family and it takes a long time to get past it and try to move forward, I understand it's just game and it's a great concept so you should be very proud of yourself for it. I just ask please consider my suggestion because I was enjoying it very much until the MC hit his mum without the choice to corrupt them and not hit them and bring them to the dark side! I know people will have negative comments this suggestion but I must admit I honestly couldn't believe that when that happened it brought to things back. I'll rape and pillage everyone and trust me my evil side is going to love it. I know ( to everyone) that this my seem stupid because it's just a game but if it not to hard to put in choices for the family so people can go the domestic violence route or just corruption route without domestic violence. Please consider this if at all possible as it will not change your art much at all.
Thank you regards.

TrueKhMint

Dec 22, 2020
G'day,
If possible could we as players have a choice to be violent towards the MC's family? You give choices to other characters and don't get me because I will not have mercy on anyone except family! I am asking only because I've experienced that through my own family and it takes a long time to get past it and try to move forward, I understand it's just game and it's a great concept so you should be very proud of yourself for it. I just ask please consider my suggestion because I was enjoying it very much until the MC hit his mum without the choice to corrupt them and not hit them and bring them to the dark side! I know people will have negative comments this suggestion but I must admit I honestly couldn't believe that when that happened it brought to things back. I'll rape and pillage everyone and trust me my evil side is going to love it. I know ( to everyone) that this my seem stupid because it's just a game but if it not to hard to put in choices for the family so people can go the domestic violence route or just corruption route without domestic violence. Please consider this if at all possible as it will not change your art much at all.
Thank you regards.
Bro, you literally ultra violent towards them when you click the Raptus mode. Try it

Reactions: Grelk and Nick33

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Bro, you literally ultra violent towards them when you click the Raptus mode. Try it
Like I said and know people may think I'm a douche but I love everything about the game just a choice on the family part so you can go raptus on them and I can corrupt them without beating them, honestly it's just that when the MC belted his mum in last update, never have I felt something myself just from a game‍♂

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
G'day,
Thank you regards.
I think you need a psychologist urgently. domestic violence is the worst

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

nitesab711

May 1, 2021
The latest update has by far been my favorite, I've been excited for that raptus mode since i first found this game about a year ago and boy am I glad it was what i thought it was! The only thing is i wish you had more options for necr... like in the other similar scenes. I donated a bit back when you had just started ep2 but my economic situation changed and you were a bit inactive for a while so i had to unsubscribe, I'm glad you haven't abandoned this game and I plan on joining your patreon again when my economic situation improves!

Reactions: RSSINFRos

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I think you need a psychologist urgently. domestic violence is the worst
You are very correct in that statement only the lowest form of scum does that and if the abused person becomes strong enough to ask for help that's first step towards a better life or in my case revenge.

But......

Personally when I read something I try to understand exactly what is written before making comments, as I said I understand it is just a game so that is why I asked for a choice regarding the MC's family, that is so that people who just want carnage can still be violent towards MC's family but with a choice people with a similar view to myself on that subject can be non violent towards the family then be able to corrupt them towards the dark side then sleep with them. In the beginning MC killed his dad to save his mum so he wouldn't care about anyone except his family once released and just make sure there safe by any means.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes