3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Because that's what I feel I should do, and if it doesn't go as well as I hope then I'll take that as a learning experience. I'd rather try to scale and fail than wonder "what if" without ever having an answer, also I'm trying to build the new Raptus around the choice of having both a sandbox mode and one where is linear even though the latter will still be different from the way it works today.
So, this means more content, or just the same amount of content, or are you going to branch out further? We have missed the beastiality fetish, nice doggy! Or are we going full nutjob? Regards the current content, looks like his sister is out to get him, or is it Grandma?

Reactions: Grelk

grnyhllck

May 7, 2024
Sickest game i ever played just after panic attack, not for children or sane woman for sure, we dudes don't care till FAPping ends so no worries. But panic attack is double of this because of actual CP shit scenes.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
wait this is going sandbox? So not only do we get the drawn out bs with the sister but God awful free roam on top of that. Unfortunate. That really dries up my lady bits. Oh well time to move on. Need to make sure I'm not currently pledged lol.
Running out of ways to prolong fucking the sister, had to come up with new ways to milk subs

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Can't Wait for the Free Mode update! Can't wait to have choices of what to do and when! Absolute BEST thing we can hope for. Wish I can incrase my monthly support, hopefully within the next few weeks! Keep up the good work!!
Won't free mod be sandbox? that will spoil the game and he is already reducing his content and slowing down the story and giving 150 images for each update and it may keep decreasing, dunno the future of this game is looking like.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes