3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
A dystopian setting tag should be added for this game. It is important for the story that the security system has fallen apart, murders and rapes are not punished; for now such a state of affairs is nevertheless a dystopia in most of the world, not a reality.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
A dystopian setting tag should be added for this game. It is important for the story that the security system has fallen apart, murders and rapes are not punished; for now such a state of affairs is nevertheless a dystopia in most of the world, not a reality.
The MC is an exception. The psychiatrist from the into is interfering to keep him out of prison. He was previously incarcerated for his crimes, and pretty quickly considering the rate he works and the low number of victims.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Anxiously waiting for the MC to start training the land lady as his sex object. She is so close to resigning herself to this right now. Just needs one more not-so-gentle push... :devilish:

Reactions: Durisaz

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
The MC is an exception. The psychiatrist from the into is interfering to keep him out of prison. He was previously incarcerated for his crimes, and pretty quickly considering the rate he works and the low number of victims.
I agree that MC is pretty brutal, and in that sense an exception. But let's see what the news says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are no investigations into murder and rape cases, it seems like dystopia or the beginning of one.

Reactions: Mathesar

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i just want to say the very first girl was so beautiful. i wish we could took her captive like choke her out but we didn't have our sex dungeon yet XD

Sep 9, 2020
Also it took me like an hour into the game to realize what the MC is to all the other characters. I usually always leave everything to default, so Im going through the game like... what a weird angle to take the game with landlord and roommates.

Then i was like ooooooh, shes not his landlord LOL. Went back and changed it to the right titles XD

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020

Alright I played it and it was good. I gotta say Ep. 4 Part 1 was amazing but this one was great too.
Thing's I don't understand the dungeons. Like we have Dr. Stone and her dungeon where we put that black chick and that other mom we fucked but we have a basement too that we use? And why does our basement have a cage?

Overall I loved the scenes with both Jessica and her mother. But I wish that we sometime in the near future - best would be in episode 5 already - get to finally play with someone in Dr. Stone's dungeon. I mean we have Jessica and her mother too now so it would be great to have 4 in the dungeon already.

Also perhaps the rich snob from the intro to see her again if we didn't kill her would be great. We have her phone so we could use it somehow to get her and lock her in!

Btw I gotta tell you you improved quite a lot. The start was mediocre to say the least but episode 4 (especially part 1) skyrocketed it. Yes it's not a great game compared to others but it's solid and it's a massive improvement from Hard Love.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The shoulder must be fixed.
Yeah, that looks weird, the smoothness is like that because then the model is too heavy for my cpu to move around, still the shoulder is in a wrong position and I will fix it for a patch or the next update!

Thanks!

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, that looks weird, the smoothness is like that because then the model is too heavy for my cpu to move around, still the shoulder is in a wrong position and I will fix it for a patch or the next update!

Thanks!
Her left shoulder is a problem in general. There were more renders in which her shoulder looked weird.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes