3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
By the way I'm making good progess on the part 1 of Episode 5 already, I expect it to get out in the next 3 to 4 weeks.
God bless Britney Spears and her music, she's helping a lot!

At the same time I may be a bit slower in the writing, I grated my finger instead of the parmesan tonight so... Pasta, cheese and blood

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
By the way I'm making good progess on the part 1 of Episode 5 already, I expect it to get out in the next 3 to 4 weeks.
God bless Britney Spears and her music, she's helping a lot!
I can't help but think 'Hit me baby one more time" might be giving you more inspiration while making this than one would initially imagine :ROFLMAO:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Personally it's not that easy, I think this is the longest I've been involved in one of my projects, and it has been hard. I've had help from some great people on my discord to overcome burnout and lack of will to work, but I'm really trying hard to keep the pace, to the point that I quit my job to be more involved and have a better mental health.
I may have to move back to my parents in the next year, and sure that would make working in the project a bit easier but it also would mean a slap of depression to my face so I'm trying to do the most I can while I still can.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD and Grelk

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This game would achieve legend status with some appropriate music. KoGa3 would you ever consider doing a jukebox mod for this game?
Thanks for the suggestion. However, this game is far beyond I play/mod, so unfortunately no. But I've seen a very interesting project here: an universal music mod. Maybe you can try that for this game here.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes