Collection Video Rash Nemain Collection [2023-08-19] [RashNemain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
original from him.
Ps: and it seems 1080p is the most popular so I won't upscale this animation to 4k anymore. because it is quite heavy and time consuming.
Appreciate the share, but damn was looking forward to you finishing up the full movie for 4k. Still thanks for interpolating the 1080p version.

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
the Harley clips/full release is extremely good - the new Lara "project" will be excelent too

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The brilliance of Harley Quinn images is truly beyond imagination.
It has developed beyond comparison with his previous videos.
The texture of the skin is at the top of any 3D video I've ever seen.
RashNemain seems to have a good sense of describing the body.

Remizdabezt

Mar 21, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived!

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~5.4 GB
New filesize: ~1.1 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
link is dead, but i just ask these file still 1080p but lower storage ?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Because every time you are going to fap with his videos you have a loud voice saying "RASH NEAMIINNNNN!" at the beginning of each video which is a cock block :KEK::KEK:
I thought it said "hello, give into me" or am i watching something else? :unsure: well at least its not LEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEENKINS

Why is Rashnemain's popularity so low, I think his work is really awesome.
he does have some gradual growth but it looks like doesn't offer much for his rewards? his lowest tier gives you his animations and its only a couple bucks, but for 3x that its the same thing except without watermarks. so i double checked, he does do things like share wip, and sometimes a poll but he needs to mention these as patreon rewards I'm not sure it would help much but its worth pointing out. since im not a creator i dunno what else he can do but theres nothing wrong with seeing what other people are doing and borrow ideas from them.

also he like many other creators also get alot of people who join for a month, collect the goodies and then leave. he does vanilla stuff only it seems, which isn't a bad thing there are popular creators who do ordinary boy/girl only stuff but theres also alot of competition. you could also blame his choice of women? some focus on women from league of legends or final fantasy, popular franchises and that can be all the difference.

either way i hope he doesn't give up, his work is quite nice.

Reactions: Requiem131

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Is there a part two of the HQ clip heavily involving Power Girl? Even though we just saw some glimpses of her she looks beyond awesome. Like almost licked my screen awesome. :p

blah blah 312

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a part two of the HQ clip heavily involving Power Girl? Even though we just saw some glimpses of her she looks beyond awesome. Like almost licked my screen awesome. :p
As far as I'm aware, Rash is working on a Lara Croft animation and will most likely do the Power Girl animation next. He is taking his time with animations, so it won't be soon until we see it.

Reactions: Schlong50

Oknal

Dec 13, 2017
Found a project called Lara Hostage by this animator. Does anyone know if there's a full version or is it still in the making?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Found a project called Lara Hostage by this animator. Does anyone know if there's a full version or is it still in the making?
the one wheres shes in the chair taking the dick in the mouth? im certain thats as far it goes.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
noticed nobodys been posting his Lara wips so here they are for the lazy lurkers like myself with some preview imgs, they're about 30-50 secs long on average no sound obviously but if you put up the volume you will hear an air conditioner? i dunno why :LOL:. I know they are weeks to months old but he deserves a little hype imo. if you're wandering why theres no #4 its because it's combined in #5 which is why its longer than the others.

ontop.jpg ride.jpg suck.jpg

All 4 wips

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes