Unreal Engine Abandoned Raubritter [v0.1 Alpha] [Lexx Games]

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
RaubritterHeader.png

Overview:
I'm creating completely open world adult game that will eventually simulate life in early medieval society with all that supposed to happen there. Raubritter translates from german as "Knight Robber" or Robber Baron, sometimes even a bandit, protected by his status as a feudal lord. You will start as a squire of the old knight that came to village in trouble and progress (or regress if you so chose) to knighthood (and lordship of your own).​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-04
Release Date: 2019-12-03
Developer: Lexx Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Tech Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png Снимок экрана (177).png Снимок экрана (179).png

Last edited:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Will there be a model creator in this game, or did you share preview pictures with almost "bland" features ???

If you want some Patreon love i need good barn and environment pictures but also good character models.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Three gigs for a starter. You will be popular. I have no probs as download time is three mins but many will. They start squealing at anything over a gig. Put up a compressed version and make plenty of friends.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If people think that they can pull off an open world game, with only a bunch of people, they are having delusions of grandeur.
And 3 gigs for a first release? That's a no from me dawg.
Would be much of a help to actually wish the dev luck and courage with his project instead of being this pessimistic at first lol. It's the first release, don't judge too quickly.

CONGO

Aug 29, 2017
same here: open world - maybe something SL-like?

well, as far as i could see it's a good start with a village and already some inhabitants
but in the definition of see lies a main problem: not able to change the camera angle, your looking always one direction --north?-- if you go forward sideways or backwards (wads) - and as my lad was not able to look down, I am not sure the nice girl did a good job :unsure:
ohh - and the lad broke some clay jugs cause he didnt see where he was going, hope he doesnt get in trouble for that :whistle:

looking forward where this will go ...

Reactions: El_Parovoza

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
The sex bit is a bit over done. I know knights could demand a lot but screwing in public?
Yeah i wondered about that, too. Well i guess my Q about the actual ingame mindset was answered with preview pictures. Modern behavior in medieval surroundings.
That said - it looks promising. I suggest a little work on the faces though... the eyes are horrible. Coming back in a year or so (y)