Unreal Engine Abandoned Raubritter [v0.1 Alpha] [Lexx Games]

kayleKormo

Jul 12, 2019
Looking forward for this game, don't let me down!
The idea is very good and I'd like to see more of this.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
A really interesting project. Best luck with it. I think you'll get a lot of fans with the medieval setting. Hopefully the appearance of the player will be customizable to some degree (height, hair color, eye color) and that there will be pregnancy in it. I'll add this game to my watch list!

siouxst

Feb 16, 2018
Very interesting first release... better than most. Will defiantly be keeping an eye one this one...

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Silly thing to say. Unreal engine provides its own (lossy) compression tools for assets even if you are wasteful. The Engine only weighs about 250MiB, and unless you have a shitload of content, you cannot justify that size.

I guess I am sick of developers taking advantage of people who dont know any better. But hey, believe what you will.
It's actually quite helpful, thanks for the link. Not sure how much the game gonna lose in terms of size though lots of 4k textures. But gonna try it anyway.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Silly thing to say. Unreal engine provides its own (lossy) compression tools for assets even if you are wasteful. The Engine only weighs about 250MiB, and unless you have a shitload of content, you cannot justify that size.

I guess I am sick of developers taking advantage of people who dont know any better. But hey, believe what you will.
Why would I want less than 4k though?

I didn't spend a fortune on my rig and unlimited broadband to get lesser quality games.

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
This looks pretty good for a first attempt. Just one question though, considering the engine your using why not use the standard control keys (W,A,S,D) for movement?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
looks great.
only note i have is... enable us to map our own controls. If not through an UI, then at least include a config file.

dasetean

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 478082

Overview:
I'm creating completely open world adult game that will eventually simulate life in early medieval society with all that supposed to happen there. Raubritter translates from german as "Knight Robber" or Robber Baron, sometimes even a bandit, protected by his status as a feudal lord. You will start as a squire of the old knight that came to village in trouble and progress (or regress if you so chose) to knighthood (and lordship of your own).​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-04
Release Date: 2019-12-03
Developer: Lexx Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Tech Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 478112 View attachment 478113 View attachment 478115 View attachment 478116
It is telling me there is a cooked and uncooked version, but I can't get access.