Unreal Engine Abandoned Raubritter [v0.1 Alpha] [Lexx Games]

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
can we expect a character creation in future updates?
Yep. Probably no female player characters though, since female knights would be kinda strange lorewise. Might also add customizations to npc appearance as well. Or not ;)

Reactions: Seewolf

Derpisk

Sep 4, 2018
Definitly will be. I'm using Genesis 8 bodies, there's a LOT of customization options. Vinfamy's Lifeplay also uses it, you can get the impression from there ;)
Will there be family content? Like heirs / pregnancy and marriage ?

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
Yep. Probably no female player characters though, since female knights would be kinda strange lorewise. Might also add customizations to npc appearance as well. Or not
well there werent many right but some there where like joan of orleon the shildmaids in north stories
iven in the history of helvetica (now switzerland) there where some of them so jeah oh and dont forget the worldrenowed pirat ladys:geek::love:

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Fuck what you want except the kids
You are still small.
No, I'm already helping my mom.
Well then, come here. (y)
The Witcher, he’s not stuck in the doorway!o_O
I would like to be able to turn off the music. She is pleasant and not loud, but still time to listen to her.
3 trees near the village, is it a forest? They said: go to the forest, kill the wolves, but I did not find the forest.:unsure:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Will there be a female protagonist included and also I wonder if you make an open world 3d game with only nude characters with no clothing in a nature world

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Wouldn't they be cold with no clothes on? :D
Well I meant in a fantasy different world where people will remain naked without feeling a breeze and no shivering, And there should be no snow landscape, Think of it like a world of the forest Eden. Would you be interested in making another open world 3d game revolving around that without any clothing ?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Well I meant in a fantasy different world where people will remain naked without feeling a breeze and no shivering, And there should be no snow landscape, Think of it like a world of the forest Eden. Would you be interested in making another open world 3d game revolving around that without any clothing ?
Honestly i think i have my hands full right now. There's so much to do in this one game that i wouldn't have time for anything else. Have to work too, at least till i have something on patreon to feed me ;)