Unreal Engine Abandoned Raubritter [v0.1 Alpha] [Lexx Games]

Wveth

May 2, 2018
well there werent many right but some there where like joan of orleon the shildmaids in north stories
iven in the history of helvetica (now switzerland) there where some of them so jeah oh and dont forget the worldrenowed pirat ladys:geek::love:
Joan of Arc was never a knight, but you're right that some areas of the world allowed women to fight during that time. Not in European countries though.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Three gigs for a starter. You will be popular. I have no probs as download time is three mins but many will. They start squealing at anything over a gig. Put up a compressed version and make plenty of friends.
If people think that they can pull off an open world game, with only a bunch of people, they are having delusions of grandeur.
And 3 gigs for a first release? That's a no from me dawg.
im losing brain cells from this

even if you compress it, it won't make any difference once you extract it. the file will still be 3gig after extraction. unless you have like only 5gb of space left in your HDD and a snail connection, then i can understand. but i doubt that's ever the case regarding your HDD. It's SUPPOSED to be HUGE because it's using a 3d graphics engine plus the final render. Back in my college days when i took up BS Architecture, we used programs like Autocad and Sketch Up to create 3d models of buildings, from the tiniest details to the largest, and that's both interior and exterior alone. After that you have to render the entire thing using programs like Lumion to make it look like the 3d houses you see in posters of construction sites, most renpy VN's and even on some games. It's SUPPOSED to be heavy. And that's not even counting models of people in it. research first before you complain pls.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
im losing brain cells from this

even if you compress it, it won't make any difference once you extract it. the file will still be 3gig after extraction. unless you have like only 5gb of space left in your HDD and a snail connection, then i can understand. but i doubt that's ever the case regarding your HDD. It's SUPPOSED to be HUGE because it's using a 3d graphics engine plus the final render. Back in my college days when i took up BS Architecture, we used programs like Autocad and Sketch Up to create 3d models of buildings, from the tiniest details to the largest, and that's both interior and exterior alone. After that you have to render the entire thing using programs like Lumion to make it look like the 3d houses you see in posters of construction sites, most renpy VN's and even on some games. It's SUPPOSED to be heavy. And that's not even counting models of people in it. research first before you complain pls.
You seem not to understand or appreciate other members. I personally have no problems with file size but there are plenty of members that do. I perfectly understand why it is so large. For many download size is crucial. We all dont have super connections either.
I also have a top end MSI laptop so performance is no problem. I was just thinking about other members. I was 25 years as a programmer before I retired so stop telling me how to suck eggs!

Reactions: Somberlainwolf6

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Haven't downloaded yet so I am not sure if it's in but please include graphic settings such as low and mid.
Many UE games are poorly made and have a higher load on the GPU than a AAA game.
As far as personal experience goes, my GPU fan rarely makes a sound while playing AAA games, but when I play something like Wild Life or whatever it's called my GPU fan turns into a helicopter.

Also for the love of god no Fantasy Armour and leave the tits at a somewhat realistic size.

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
Good time of day. Currently I am helping with another adult project " Overtopia", also in UE4. If you don't mind I would like to have some experience excanging and maybe we can help each other. Here is my discord channel. ArkadiyVicontGMT+2H#5366

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
well, i've played kingdom come deliverance so this game idea sounds good. is this going to include some kinda skills training or fighting/killing some npcs?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
is this going to include some kinda skills training or fighting/killing some npcs?
Yes. As soon as i implement player and npc stats and skills. As for fighting - it's already there, just rusty and unfinished.
Quick UPD. Finished animated main menu.

1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Seewolf

SmittyW3rben

Mar 27, 2018
Joan of Arc was never a knight, but you're right that some areas of the world allowed women to fight during that time. Not in European countries though.
Even better, she was made noble, granted arms, and the right for family members to use to the surname "du Lys"

bloren

Sep 7, 2017
"I'm feeling quite hungreh"

I've been a total sucker for medieval settings as of late so this'll be interesting to check out.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Yep. Probably no female player characters though, since female knights would be kinda strange lorewise. Might also add customizations to npc appearance as well. Or not ;)
Oh but Sir, A Knight's Tale and Long Live The Princess has
no problems with girl knights in a story as side characters :unsure:

It's nice to see next version preview with Options button and
I do hope some work over lag/FPS issues. My rig not that old.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Oh but Sir, A Knight's Tale and Long Live The Princess has
no problems with girl knights in a story as side characters
Pretty sure the last one has fairies and magic in it too ;)
I might add a female protagonist at some point. Just won't be a knight. Something like Kingdom Come Deliverance did with Theresa dlc.

Last edited: