Wakka1

Mar 16, 2018
How do you keep Petruk alive? I've tried a couple times now with different choices and he always dies. Is it dependent on which lair you claim?

Reactions: Mar238

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Activating Dev button in gallery to unlock scenes:

Rename the file to its original name after downloading (i.e gallery.rpy) and place it in your "game" sub folder.

Last edited:

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
For Heloise i cant any other option other then talk to her and remove gag then blindfold. On the start of chapter 4 now. How do i get the other choices with her

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
For Heloise i cant any other option other then talk to her and remove gag then blindfold. On the start of chapter 4 now. How do i get the other choices with her
If you didn't have any other options before, you might've needed you charm up as to not get charmed by her. In my run i knocked her up, dreamt of my scales and had the baby talk, in ch 4 i made her my consort and she pushed out the lil baby apokalypse.

Reactions: L30

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Go to game/saves, grab your most recent save, place it on the "Upload File" on the site. click on the number next to nDaysRemain, Change number, download file, place it back into game/saves. It's not hard.
I mean, this only gives me more time to finish the game right?. Not unlocks gallery?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
4MW, couple of bug reports:

• Fucking the witch's mouth after capturing her throws an audio error (easily skippable).
  • Asking Malagar to do a job for you in Act IV throws a syntax error: invalid syntax (game/c3_lair.rpy, line 9008). I didn't use the drunk to capture the witch, so fWarlock3WitchDrunkChosen and fDrunk3Retrieved are both False.

Reactions: Ceres82

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
How do you keep Petruk alive? I've tried a couple times now with different choices and he always dies. Is it dependent on which lair you claim?
I chose the Mountain Spire lair and Petruk survived.
I think it has more do with choices than lair choice though.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes