Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ravager [v4.4.0 Steam Edition] [4MinuteWarning] Compressed

PC/MAC (2,86GB/506MB) :

Uncompiled files :

If you have problems using the recompileed files, then downloading the uncompiled files for testing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I am not able to understand. What is updating in this game here in f95zone because whenever I download this game it asks me to purchase at steam without any additional content.
Act I to act IV and any update to these acts are free, act V will be behind paywall (patreon, steam)

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Ah, shit, I just realised that Marie-Anne is a slut who fucks with animals. And has been doing it long before meeting the dragon.
The worst type of cuckoldy, the surprise cuckoldry.
I am pretty convinced now that she still fucks with random dogs/horses/whatever even if you disable cuckoldry in the settings.
I thought we could avoid all that?

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Is the pregnancy of all the characters already implemented or are there only the images?
Going to see the images, animation and arts in the folders there are the preg version of almost all the characters.

Has anyone found any difference with active "phisyc fluid"?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
"

• Consort: Naho can be chosen as your consort (two variants, collab with Mattrex).
"

What is the other 'variant' of taking Naho as a mate? I thought it might involve taking her to the breaker before choosing her but that didn't make a difference.

i also own it but...considering refunding and buying it on a different acc dont really like that you cant hide game activity on steam lol
Pretty sure you can but you have to hide access to your library too.
only on this site would people be worried about being cucked by random farm animals while they are playing a dragon who just took over a kingdom :ROFLMAO:
Hey, if Donkey from Shrek can bag a dragon....

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes