Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Yeah i had that guy still blocks.
Dragon's muzzle is long enough to bite not only his hand but also his dick.
I have not replayed the beginning for a long time, and therefore I do not remember word for word, but there certainly is a line: "You try not to think what flesh is in your mouth."

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
has anyone found a work around to use the console?i tried to edit 00console also used UnRen-0.91nothing works for console

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
has anyone found a work around to use the console?i tried to edit 00console also used UnRen-0.91nothing works for console
I'm playing on Mac version but it should be similar for the other versions I think. I had to unpack the rpa files in the game folder using unren, then inside the unpacked options.rpy file change both "config.developer = False" and "config.console = False" to "True", and the console worked. I also changed the 00console.rpy file, but I'm not sure if it mattered.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm playing on Mac version but it should be similar for the other versions I think. I had to unpack the rpa files in the game folder using unren, then inside the unpacked options.rpy file change both "config.developer = False" and "config.console = False" to "True", and the console worked. I also changed the 00console.rpy file, but I'm not sure if it mattered.
i dunno how to do all that but i guess ill give a try and see if i can figure it out...thanks man appreciate it
UPDATED:that was alot easier then i had anticipated cant thank you enough bro !!!

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
whats the best layer to have if you wanna go the evil bad ass route?warlock seems kinda shitty infact he just betrayed me LOL

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can be an errand boy for demons or a bitch of eldrich abomination. Or you can try and not piss off the warlock.
ya i had him before but no idea what i did differently to fuck that up gonna replay yet again and try and keep him on my good side
something to do with darla he got mad at me for LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey dev i know you have alot on your plate as it is with this game of yours BUT wondering about 2 possible choices
#1 instead of wolfman being one of the people to sleep with could you ither change him for Naho OR add her to the list?
#2 with the list of people to sleep with make it so that you get asked each night who we wanna sleep with RATHER then the way it is now where you make a choice and then your stuck it
IF #1 isnt possible then please at least consider #2 suggestion (i know ive asked about !changing partners each night) that before BUT never got a reply)
thanks in advance regardless of the outcome

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
naho_experiment_preview.png

In our latest set from Lubbio, Naho is spending some time at Malagar's... err, gym! That's right!
Malagar's Gym: where you get the body that you want.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes