Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Adding small tidbits to the game like enabling new consorts and cleaning up the dialogues is nice but this is mostly superfluous cosmetics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bringing out new content is wonderful and exciting :D but a smooth game experience to maintain the immersion in my opinion CAN be just as important :sneaky:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bringing out new content is wonderful and exciting :D but a smooth game experience to maintain the immersion in my opinion CAN be just as important :sneaky:
It always is but, you could have quoted my entire post for clarification and not doing a Trump move and posting just a cutout that might suggest I'm just bitching about the game.
I truly enjoyed the game and my post was mainly about moving it further as soon as possible instead of wasting precious development time on not too much needed cosmetics. All small tweaks and additions can be done at a later time - it's still a game in progress after all.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
There was just a huge update a month ago, and in terms of content I'd say its important that the player can make many choices, and have appropriate arcs and plenty of scenes. Nevertheless, the lovely writers are continuing with more story progress, and I'd argue that Ravager has only gained momentum.
I concur, Ravager is a lovely game but let's try to agree to disagree on the momentum. I think it would be prudent to capitalize on the momentum instead of wasting time on small cosmetics.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It always is but, you could have quoted my entire post for clarification and not doing a Trump move and posting just a cutout that might suggest I'm just bitching about the game.
I truly enjoyed the game and my post was mainly about moving it further as soon as possible instead of wasting precious development time on not too much needed cosmetics. All small tweaks and additions can be done at a later time - it's still a game in progress after all.
It was a joke my man, unwad your panties. :sneaky: Edit: That too was a joke :)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
It was a joke my man, unwad your panties. :sneaky: Edit: That too was a joke :)
So your first quoted post was a joke, you're such a clever jester, no wonder I failed to get it.
/Me goes to unwad my panties and decides to go commando from now on, feels liberating :p

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So your first quoted post was a joke, you're such a clever jester, no wonder I failed to get it.
/Me goes to unwad my panties and decides to go commando from now on, feels liberating :p
I think I've got the crux to this, did you look at the spoiler? (Assassins creed graphic glitch) :sneaky: I was using an extreme to satirize your point, cool your jets my hasty pudding :p

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Will this game have harem option later? It sure adds replay value to have a single girl or none but since you are tyrant/warlord/savage/abomination having harem option would make sense instead of being prison rapist.

Reactions: Maizemallard

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm liking this a lot more than I thought that I would. It's like they took that old buggy and confusing Russian game and fixed everything that was wrong with it.

Jun 29, 2020
I presume they mean taking all the female prisoners as your concubines rather than just settling down into interspecies monogamy.
Most of them already are your concubines, no? They serve you exclusively. The consort is merely the harem girl/concubine you appreciate the most.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I think what they are saying (or my opinion) is if one person in the harem is going to take the spotlight leaving the other harem members in the dust and if choosing a favorite harem member will push other characters to obscurity. I'm hoping choosing a favorite concubine will just give you extra scenes with your favorite character and not inhibit my interactions with the other characters and stop their progression with the MC. That's why I believe people want a harem option to relive their worries that the other characters they like are getting sidelined because they chose a favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jun 29, 2020
I think what they are saying is if one person in the harem is going to take the spotlight leaving the other harem members in the dust and if choosing a favorite harem member will push other characters to the sideline. I'm hoping choosing a favorite concubine will just give you extra scenes with your favorite character and not inhibit my interactions with the other characters and stop their progression with the MC. That's why I believe people want a harem option to relive their worries that the other characters they like are getting sidelined because they chose a favorite.
Gotcha. Choosing a favorite consort will get you special interactions with them, but you'll still be free to fuck all the other lasses.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Most of them already are your concubines, no? They serve you exclusively. The consort is merely the harem girl/concubine you appreciate the most.
Prisoners, yes, concubines not quite. What you have is a dungeon full of individual prisoners, each walled off from the others, some of which the dragon can rape on a regular basis (others he accepts their refusal). Seems odd to elevate any one of them rather than try to advance the whole. If you go for a high-mercy romantic playthrough, that may make sense, but if you're playing a Big Bad Monster?

• Thinking Face

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Can you get dominated by a woman? I'm mostly into femdom and I see the female domination tag but the story doesn't seem to lend itself to it from the description and sample pics

Reactions: bulifun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can you get dominated by a woman? I'm mostly into femdom and I see the female domination tag but the story doesn't seem to lend itself to it from the description and sample pics
There are a few story moments where women assume dominance over the MC but no outright femdom sex scenes (as far as I remember).

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes