Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Can't wait to see who they add next for your choice as main consort the last time I made saves so I could see all their scenes some were funny some are heartwarming only a few that are just meh and could possibly be tweaked a little for better flow but all and all not bad waiting for more is the hardest thing to do

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Can some body be a sport and clue me in as to how you're supposed to trigger the new content between the MC and Heloise. "Dynamic: Heloise will follow up on your conversation with Malice." I've tried activating all of the content flags and I've spoken with her in the evenings before you rest (she's currently the consort) I'm using a save from a previous game version.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Jun 29, 2020
Can some body be a sport and clue me in as to how you're supposed to trigger the new content between the MC and Heloise. "Dynamic: Heloise will follow up on your conversation with Malice." I've tried activating all of the content flags and I've spoken with her in the evenings before you rest (she's currently the consort) I'm using a save from a previous game version.
Survey the kobold horde-it should appear when you're going or leaving.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Survey the kobold horde-it should appear when you're going or leaving.
I've obviously missed something some where or it would have worked by now but just to clarify, I've already spoken with "Malice" about the importance of not stealing (after you catch her stealing) and I'm trying to trigger the follow up dialogue with Heloise. I may have misunderstood the situation. :)

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've obviously missed something some where or it would have worked by now but just to clarify, I've already spoken with "Malice" about the importance of not stealing (after you catch her stealing) and I'm trying to trigger the follow up dialogue with Heloise. I may have misunderstood the situation. :)
It triggered for me when roaming around the lair.

The code for it though is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It triggered for me when roaming around the lair.

The code for it though is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah I think it may have something to do with the way I disciplined her or the message I've tried to teach. I'm beginning to suspect the conversation isn't necessary under certain circumstances. fNagaNoSwipingAll: this variable is true.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Can't wait to see who they add next for your choice as main consort the last time I made saves so I could see all their scenes some were funny some are heartwarming only a few that are just meh and could possibly be tweaked a little for better flow but all and all not bad waiting for more is the hardest thing to do
Enid would be an interesting waifu. Probably the only girl who can discipline and put you under the heel.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Ah I think it may have something to do with the way I disciplined her or the message I've tried to teach. I'm beginning to suspect the conversation isn't necessary under certain circumstances. fNagaNoSwipingAll: this variable is true.
So the truth of it is that the fNagaNoSwipingAll & fNagaNoSwipingYou flags weren't present in the earlier release, so a way was needed to add those flags in to not break the logic later down the line.

Now that the flags are part of the original Malice scene the Heloise follow-up scene won't trigger anymore unless you load a save from an earlier version where you've already seen her scene.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Really like this game. It's one of my favorites. Only issue is the fact that when you choose a concubine you are kind of shoe horned into picking the elf chick so you can have more of the Nagaspawn content. I may be wrong but it at least is presented that way. I liked crazy fangirl and Cooch but neither is worth the cute snake girl who reminds me of the snake man from Squidbillies. Also, I assume that if you do pick the fangirl we will eventually have the wizard make it so you won't have kobolod spawns with her, but will that be the case for Cooch or other upcoming consorts as well? Sort of wish we could impregnate them all and have a hive of all sorts of crossbreeds instead of kobolds. Wolf dragons, stolen blood pure dragons, nagas, fetal alcohol syndrome dragon spawns (the most scary crossbreeds), cat girl dragons, jesus junkie dragon spawns... farmer dragons... merchant dragons... The last few aren't as fun.

Oh, also. Is the silhouette of your daughter in the egg something to come, like her adult look, or a leftover placeholder?

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Really like this game. It's one of my favorites. Only issue is the fact that when you choose a concubine you are kind of shoe horned into picking the elf chick so you can have the Nagaspawn content. I may be wrong but it at least is presented that way. I liked crazy fangirl but she isn't worth snake girl who reminds me of the snake man from squidbillies.

Oh, also. Is the silhouette of your daughter in the egg something to come, like her adult look, or a leftover placeholder?
In the latest version you dont need to make her your consort for her to give birth. She does it on her own.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So I didn't realize there was a gallery... apparently I missed multiple people in the roster... future daughter... some rando cutie with a mole... and two satans? Did I fuck up or is this future content?
Nah, some content you simply wont be able to view in one play through. You need to play multiple times, differently to benefit from all of the content my man. :) Edit: some content will be locked out also depending on which content flags you have enabled.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Nah, some content you simply wont be able to view in one play through. You need to play multiple times, differently to benefit from all of the content my man. :) Edit: some content will be locked out also depending on which content flags you have enabled.
Well fuck me, lots of fun stuff here. Gotta make some new games. Too bad I refuse to get a different lair in my main game. Warlock is a too much of a bro... maybe... he's getting shifty. Checking out the walkthrough it's sad the only thing with the zombie is him trying to take my fun drinking buddy away. He seemed like a bro too, such a shame. I originally thought I could get him some corpses post capturing the witch and some of my men dying but nothing came of that. Could have gotten a zombie wolf army and a good bro. Such a shame. Here's hoping Warlock doesn't lose his bro status and betray me.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
So I didn't realize there was a gallery... apparently I missed multiple people in the roster... future daughter... some rando cutie with a mole... and two satans? Did I fuck up or is this future content?
You fucked up. The cutie with the mole i dont really see who it is, any further details? For the two satans its one of the lair factions you can encounter. The satans are the ones you get if you explore deeper into the mine while the other is if you go for the sunken temple. Warning watching the scenes of those 2 means giving up the girls involved. Future daughter just go to sleep after talking with Heloise regarding her pregnancy and before Malice is born, choose the "color of your scales" dream option.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
You fucked up. The cutie with the mole i dont really see who it is, any further details? For the two satans its one of the lair factions you can encounter. The satans are the ones you get if you explore deeper into the mine while the other is if you go for the sunken temple. Warning watching the scenes of those 2 means giving up the girls involved. Future daughter just go to sleep after talking with Heloise regarding her pregnancy and before Malice is born, choose the "color of your scales" dream option.
Yeah replaying it now. Spamming through text till I got her to show up and berate me. Left me laughing pretty hard. Getting to that point though reminded me of another "issue" I had with the game. Making Issa leader. Petruk is dumb as a rock, but he's also super lovable. I wish I could make Issa in charge but give Petruk a little gold star that says "Dragons Favorite" or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes