Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
More Cuchilla content will be coming soon; you'll be able to pick her as your Consort. Naho will eventually also have more content. As for "purpose", what do you mean by that?
Purpose might be a less useful word here, but something along the lines of:
Characters that have an actual impact on the game or serve a proper role beyond being fuck-toys for either you or the various factions. It would make sense to have one or two of them, so there's an obvious "free card" for the various factions to boost morale.

But too many however, would most likely just ruin the morale system and there wouldn't be any need to actually make a choice. Currently Cuchilla, Naho and Chanwe fits this bill spot on. Chanwe has the Mother Path* but requires as specific Lair, Cuchilla has the Valzira alternative path and Naho has nothing, part from some "bonus" scenes.

I.e. they can easily be discarded for morale, from a purely mechanical standpoint.

* Which I guess is quite extensive in reality, I'm just lacking the care to check this path out

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Because it's a game with large scope, my approach was to get as many of the characters into play as quickly as possible, then build them out. We're now at the point where some of those characters have fully fleshed out arcs, and some of them don't. Yet. They will get more love.
I understand that some content isn't here yet, that's not a problem. Mostly just wondering who I want to keep post Act 4, seeing how I can't find a way thru the game with at least a few of them being enslaved by the various factions. If there is, I'll opt for it, but it does make it more interesting if I actually have to make sacrifices. I should probably opt out of the Spire though, seeing how the only character I really don't care for is "guarded" by a silly Warlock that will slap my wrist if I try to get her off my back :p

Choices are always tricky to handle because if you give away too little information, they're a stab in the dark, while if you give away too much information they take a lot of the fun out later on. I've tried to telegraph what kind of consequences they might be, based on the people in question and "what it says on the tin", but leave out enough details to provide an interesting reveal further down the line.
Delicate balance, indeed.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Fugazi - Floating Boy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
That would be the time I would use proxy :geek:
But you don't like the Google Overlord, probably wise :coffee:

Since you're here I assume you trust a pirate View attachment 840327
Google Documents offers conversions so PDF (Portable Document Format)
huhuhu who else but a pirate would you trust? aside from a dragon, of course.
since i do have some adobe alternative (IrfanView), i can view .pdf just fine.
thanks alot!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Can't wait to see who they add next for your choice as main consort the last time I made saves so I could see all their scenes some were funny some are heartwarming only a few that are just meh and could possibly be tweaked a little for better flow but all and all not bad waiting for more is the hardest thing to do

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Can some body be a sport and clue me in as to how you're supposed to trigger the new content between the MC and Heloise. "Dynamic: Heloise will follow up on your conversation with Malice." I've tried activating all of the content flags and I've spoken with her in the evenings before you rest (she's currently the consort) I'm using a save from a previous game version.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Jun 29, 2020
Can some body be a sport and clue me in as to how you're supposed to trigger the new content between the MC and Heloise. "Dynamic: Heloise will follow up on your conversation with Malice." I've tried activating all of the content flags and I've spoken with her in the evenings before you rest (she's currently the consort) I'm using a save from a previous game version.
Survey the kobold horde-it should appear when you're going or leaving.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.60 star(s) 202 Votes