Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Do the sex scenes feature you as a dragon or do you mostly play the game as if you have transformed into a human or something along those lines?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
What's the difference between android and android tablet? I dl'ed the tablet version and it wouldn't install on my Samsung s5e tablet. I'll try the android I guess.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
About how much content is in each update? I've been reading the changelogs but it's kind of hard to tell when it's worth it to play again. I think I played this around v2.5.2-3 (edit, actually it was 2.4.5), the game is super good but I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to updates as frequent as this game gets (I can thank Tales of Androgyny for that)

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020
About how much content is in each update? I've been reading the changelogs but it's kind of hard to tell when it's worth it to play again. I think I played this around v2.5.2-3, the game is super good but I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to updates as frequent as this game gets (I can thank Tales of Androgyny for that)
Good question. The largest update was 4.00, with and .01 and .02 tacked on bugfixes and minor content. 4.00 introduced Conquest, picking a Best Waifu, and an expansion of paths. Jumping in at 4.02 should be good.

Reactions: Justarandom

johnny_hammer

Mar 23, 2019
I agree.

It appears she has a vagina located on her 'tail' section, no butt.

Chill buddy. Answering your original question, there's already two sets of art in the game and it's unlikely we'll get another.
Thanks for your reply,I understand what's your hard place is.
I just don't like someone seems joking me.
Maybe I just exaggerate that meaning,But thanks again for your reply anyway.

Last edited:

johnny_hammer

Mar 23, 2019
It's understandable that when you find something you enjoy, you would like it to be perfect and that IS understandable. :D When your passionate about something, when a thing has resonated with you on an emotional level you want the most out of it however, doesn't it seem some what selfish as well to expect for good things just because you've asked for them. :unsure: Being selfish isn't always a bad thing, being selfish with a thing you enjoy if fact I would say is quite a complement because you want it all to yourself it's that enjoyable, however. What you are asking for is somewhat unreasonable at this time. :unsure: Consider that the game is still unfinished, it's an alpha and the dev has not just put a lot of time and effort into this project but money as well so much so that as I understand it he was financially unstable for a time, during a time where jobs and money are hard to hold onto. :oops: Asking for all the art in the game for which they are financially reliable for to be redone to please just one person can seem like a little unreasonable wouldn't you agree? or at the very least, at this stage short sighted. :geek: If it's something you feel strongly for why not run a poll? :unsure: see what others think. I'm not saying it will change the world but it may put you in a better position to make requests and perhaps when the game is complete you could make your request again but with a much louder voice, with the support of others who feel just as strongly as yourself on the matter. In the mean time though if it isn't going to completely ruin your immersion into the game then perhaps you could see your self to see past it for the time being. :p It's still a great game and although the art may not be completely what your looking for it's still ruddy stunning and if by chance it is too much for you to enjoy the game then perhaps looking for another piece of media that already caters to your desires may be what's required here, friend. :) Looking for something that already has everything you are looking for rather than hoping sometime in the future something is changed just for you :) Edit: I'm not being disingenuous.
Umm, sorry bro.It not mean I'm that easy to get mad.
And of cause I understand why dev can't do that much but I'm only want to talk about it.
Maybe I just exaggerate the guy's meaning.
If I seems like a idiot,pleas tell me because I'm not a native English speaker.
The reason I felt bad is because I got ridicule by someone who using the language that I don't understand before.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020
Umm, sorry bro.It not mean I'm that easy to get mad.
And of cause I understand why dev can't do that much but I'm only want to talk about it.
Maybe I just exaggerate the guy's meaning.
If I seems like a idiot,pleas tell me because I'm not a native English speaker.
The reason I felt bad is because I got ridicule by someone who using the language that I don't understand before.
It's all good now buddy. All we have to do now is enjoy what 4MW has planned for us.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I really like 4.00. My only complain is that new players do not realise how important morale and treasure are. You can easily spend your first treasure on something and game doesn't even inform you that you will and you have spend your starting treasure. I had that "huh?" feeling until I read the walktrough and understood what had happened. About morale, you can waste it simply by attacking same target multiple of times without knowing there is challenge level that has to be equal to horde morale in order raid succeeding. And again you can only find it out by reading the unofficial walktrough. Then after every raid you lose one level of morale and the loot/benefits you receive are not what you would expect. If you expect to gain gold and morale from every raid you are very mistaken.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok i found something interesting with the dialogue. I wanted to see if Malagar's Naga discussion had a variation if you already killed Heloise( :cry: )prior to the conversation and it seems The MC doesn't acknowledge that he already killed her and malice. Is that supposed to happen or was that part overlooked for that dialogue?

I've been playing through from the beginning again since i noticed some new addition for Malice and other stuff like her birth.

Also, oh boy that wicked smile of Malice's gets me every time. You can tell she's twisted af even as a child. It was already bad for the kingdom with one destructive pervert on the loose. Now, soon, there's going to be two. This Daddy-Daughter Duo really is going to make it unfair for the enemies. They'd need God(s) or some powerful demons or beings because they'll stand absolutely no chance once she grows up.

Anyway, i just popped in to mentioned the above about Malagar, Naga, decision. Back to the game i go.

Jun 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's awesome, innit?
Am I the only one that actually wants to see more pregnancy content? The thought of being surrounded by my pregnant women consorts, and those that I have bonked on the way across my campaign~ To see them give birth and only to impregnate them again...

Yeeeah, I really do love this game so much.
More preg content will be coming.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
What choices do you choose, or what is specifically done so that petruk(kobold) wont die? (Choosing Spire Lair won't save him.)

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes