kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
as for the update 30 min ago i dont really see much content at any rate ive finished everything based on thats posted with nothing progressed

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, I'm confused: looking at the sample images are we a ghostly lizard or what? Is this bestiality or what?

johnny_hammer

Mar 23, 2019
The game is great,but I'm not a big fan of the art of CG anyway......
It could be great for someone like me to have some different CG like anime or cartoon type.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I really have the worst RNG huh...4.2 came out when I just finished downloading 4.1...

Oct 29, 2017
dead ends meaning lack of conentent even before the end of conent notice multiple paths and woman end with nothing but a hope for more next update unless you never played this isnt hard to see
Well lucky for you, the game isn't finished and is still being developed! Just skip a bunch of updates like the rest of us while waiting for more content to be finished.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
Jun 29, 2020
4.1-4.2 just added some more content along with art. Darja as consort was the main writing, along with parent-child bonding. More voice acting, sprites, and art was also implemented. Multiple bugs were fixed and found.
Anyone have Fan sig of this game?
We don't have any fan sigs yet, but feel free to make them!
So, I'm confused: looking at the sample images are we a ghostly lizard or what? Is this bestiality or what?
Not one for reading the tags, genre, or description, huh?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is anyone else worried that teaching your child right from wrong will end in your destruction at her hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having a hard time trying to teach her good morals when you look back at the dragons past. I've played mercifully (or have at least tried to at any given opportunity) and I'm a little concerned that at the end of the thread she's just going to take one look at me, sigh then phantom zone my arse. :cautious:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is anyone else worried that teaching your child right from wrong will end in your destruction at her hands.
I'm having a hard time trying to teach her good morals when you look back at the dragons past. I've played mercifully (or have at least tried to at any given opportunity) and I'm a little concerned that at the end of the thread she's just going to take one look at me, sigh then phantom zone my arse. :cautious:
Headpats are essential :love: This is what Sylvie has taught us. Though that could just be me wanting to see Malice be as cute as she can be.

Jun 29, 2020
It is confirmed that your parenting style will have an effect on Malice and the game, so best of luck to all of y'all!

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes