codefost

Jul 23, 2021
No update this month again?
Yes, appear to be so.
It's a break from constant update and uneventful months I think?
This is last act anyway so I don't worry about it.
But relieve as well to see dev take a break.

For more specific details, follow dev log on itch.
Next month will have updates if I'm correctly.

Reactions: JungleNuts

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Question for the dev - are there any plans to allow ANY girl in your harem to be chosen as your consort, and then your queen? Yes, I know it'd be a buttload of coding and sprites, but I'd REALLY like to make either Naho or Maelys my queen, so....
Since there's explaining about this by human announcer (advisor ig?)
Summary...
Rn, No for Female that resistance like Naho. Consider lore and how story impact, it's not possible in first place and dev might need extra exemption rule in story to permit it. (But make her break and absolutely devoted to you like free city mechanism might possibly open this path)

For maelys, need to wait for further action in court and maybe story conversation about malice first (not the one where she fix maelys ok?) Where you ask her to help find out what is maelys problem and way to convince her. Basically daydream since... Well you all know, malice being malice. And lastly, we have maelys path where she became soldier which might be your hope for promote her and convince to become queen

As for Eburon my boi, thing with Wolf Pack and position (culture) was only obstacle since it's been hinted by his word and interactive that he was polygamous type if we want. So I doubt and guess that he is on last listing what need to add, if you see his content complete then prepare for yourself, some characters might not be planned to add any sooner if he got completed first (I know that he shouldn't popular than others girl that's why I'm saying like this)

Anyway, we can't change Royal bloodline law yet ... That's sad part

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes