maroder

Jun 17, 2017
How much content does this game have? from the screenshots ive already gotten 5 of the scenes, and im in act 3.
there is gallery you can check. game at these point is in act 5 part 1. act 5 will be done in three parts

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How much content does this game have? from the screenshots ive already gotten 5 of the scenes, and im in act 3.
Lots. There's also a lot of content that's dependent on which of the three possible locations you chose for your lair, so it's arguably a good idea to play through the game three times choosing a different lair for each one.

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
does anyone know what aspect of this game has earned it the mind control tag, and are we the controlled or the controller?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
does anyone know what aspect of this game has earned it the mind control tag, and are we the controlled or the controller?
It's very limited stuff, and we are the controlled. Basically, there is dragon-control-magic known by a select few. Heloise can do it before we fuck her, and controls us for maybe a minute. Adeline can do it, too, but I don't think she uses it (or maybe she does, and we just don't know).

Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 12, 2023
It's very limited stuff, and we are the controlled
It's implied Marie-Anne also partially knows it too if you see the Song's reactions and the shock with Adeline if you tell her that, bu Marie seemingly doesn't know entirely (and sees it as just a harmless song) nor has any real desire to do anything with it.

Valzira also knows it too.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Is there a "best" lair to choose or does the choice not really matter? I played a bit of this game around a year or two ago and swear I remember the spire being the best for some reason.

Oct 12, 2023
Is there a "best" lair to choose or does the choice not really matter? I played a bit of this game around a year or two ago and swear I remember the spire being the best for some reason.
Not really? mechanically they are all the same, lose 1 possible harem member (Priestess, Heloise, or Valzira) for a new horde.

Spire is arguably the "lesser evil" because it's just Malagar, just some guy compared to eldritch horrors and demons, plus the location itself is well a spire so actual proper housing lol.

I believe though that Spire does make the Wolfmen bribeable with gold so instead of harem members you can give gold for morale.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Not really? mechanically they are all the same, lose 1 possible harem member (Priestess, Heloise, or Valzira) for a new horde.

Spire is arguably the "lesser evil" because it's just Malagar, just some guy compared to eldritch horrors and demons, plus the location itself is well a spire so actual proper housing lol.

I believe though that Spire does make the Wolfmen bribeable with gold so instead of harem members you can give gold for morale.
Cool, I'll go with the spire then. Thanks for the quick answer.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Guessing just another update at some point killed saves, as it been quite a while since I updated.

But anyone know if there a fix or way to bypass
While running game code:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'sound/music/infernal_atmos.ogg'.

1time on 1 my many saves I tried at random, was able to click ignore all other times it crashes instantly after popping up. (new game works just fine)

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
But anyone know if there a fix or way to bypass
While running game code:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'sound/music/infernal_atmos.ogg'.
If there's sound/music folder in game files, copy/paste some ogg from there and rename it to infernal_atmos.ogg

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes