Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
If there's sound/music folder in game files, copy/paste some ogg from there and rename it to infernal_atmos.ogg
Ya thought of trying that but can't find location as to where, is there a folder like in appdata or something because the location does not exist in game folder they just do like renpy/audio/music.ppy and not sound/music/file.ogg
(there are 2 .ogg files unrelated in unrelated location I was thinking of trying to rename but again no idea as to where to put since I assume has to be where its looking)

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Ya thought of trying that but can't find location as to where, is there a folder like in appdata or something because the location does not exist in game folder they just do like renpy/audio/music.ppy and not sound/music/file.ogg
(there are 2 .ogg files unrelated in unrelated location I was thinking of trying to rename but again no idea as to where to put since I assume has to be where its looking)
Sometimes renpy games are unpacked, so it's easy to just open any file inside the game, and sometimes resources are archived. Well, I never tried modding renpy, but looking at it, there is .rpa archive Sounds in /game, and you probably need to unpack - put .ogg in there - and pack it back up

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Sometimes renpy games are unpacked, so it's easy to just open any file inside the game, and sometimes resources are archived. Well, I never tried modding renpy, but looking at it, there is .rpa archive Sounds in /game, and you probably need to unpack - put .ogg in there - and pack it back up
IDK about renpy for sure, but often just having the right filename in the right path will override what's in games' faux-zip bundles.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Paranoid Mind
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
maybe it would just work if you create a \sounds folder inside the \game folder, copy any .ogg file into that folder, and then rename it to match the missing file. chance is that the game reads it, if the folder structure matches the one inside the .rpa, it should read it without issue.
far as i know, Ren'Py should read unpacked files before archives, unless explicitely ordered otherwise.

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
please take it off steam virson it not let u playw ith out steam now u have buy it on steamneed be fix
If it doesn't let you play it without steam, either:
Purchase it
or
Crack it (or wait for a crack if you're too lazy to do it yourself)

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
ya doesn't work thanks for trying to help people,
I think it even just added another could not find heartbeat.ogg folder when I made up sound/music/.ogg folder in game folder.

So either the crack now or maybe a drastic change in a update deciding to change out how they did their sounds or whatever just simply made those saves unuseable o wells just restart it again.

Dec 15, 2017
How is the story of this game now? Last time I play you are still gathering your army by whoring your girls out to as many faction as possible to conquer the capital.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Question for the dev - are there any plans to allow ANY girl in your harem to be chosen as your consort, and then your queen? Yes, I know it'd be a buttload of coding and sprites, but I'd REALLY like to make either Naho or Maelys my queen, so....

Ero.Epic

Aug 10, 2021
Question for the dev - are there any plans to allow ANY girl in your harem to be chosen as your consort, and then your queen? Yes, I know it'd be a buttload of coding and sprites, but I'd REALLY like to make either Naho or Maelys my queen, so....
1 of the 2 issues I wanted to discuss,I wanted the queen roles for my fav.girls-Heloise&Naho,not sure for the others but could be interesting.
The other thing being about Naho,I'd like to see her happy/restored,after giving birth it should be the necessary step before the queen promotion,not sure how exactly but it should be a way.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
1 of the 2 issues I wanted to discuss,I wanted the queen roles for my fav.girls-Heloise&Naho,not sure for the others but could be interesting.
The other thing being about Naho,I'd like to see her happy/restored,after giving birth it should be the necessary step before the queen promotion,not sure how exactly but it should be a way.
If I'm being honest, I'd like a redemption arc for Valzira too, with a queen option. But THAT would be one helluva character development.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Unfortunately I don't think any of the devs hangs out here, so to get an answer you would probably need to ask on their Discord.

Ero.Epic

Aug 10, 2021
Like to report a bug and 1 'possible' bug.Tried many options&combinations and went bored a bit,the bug is about Mina.Made consort,sent to breaker,she was still with me but also in the chamber(both places at once), and after coming back same discussions,didnt tried dirty options but even if they're somehow new,the bug is still there.

The pseudo-bug is about Heloise-she thanked for validating her trust after Moon faith retained in 2 instances(1st being a 'pure route' where her pussy was the only 1 fucked and 2nd with an usual, playfull play with the other girls) but in 1 of my initial plays she didnt thanked me,or said any words,except the God option, where she thrown a glance or something-this was shown in all instances where she was the Moon petitioner.
So not sure if it's a bug or slightly different options leading to these 2 scenarios,maybe I wasnt pure/merciful enough? just saying.

And played the power/easy way until now,but gonna try the dark route as I'm almost certain 1 of the achievements is exclusive to this mode.Gonna mention it after my testings.

edit:unsure but it's quite possible that Heloise thanks you only if she was the only girl fucked vaginally, at least in your lair, if I remember correctly it worked when 1.she was my only pussy 2.when I only fucked Enid 3.same as 2 but since Enid came after,Heloise was my 1st mom, even though technically Enid was still 1st but dragon was unaware(yet). And it didnt worked when I also vaginally fucked the other captives, I'm sure this was the case and almost sure this is a requirement,not a bug.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes