Jun 29, 2020
1) I have to give girls to my minions again? Why is it that morale doesn't carry over this makes no sense. I get that they fought a major battle but we won.
If you've won a battle, you either allow them to plunder, which makes them available for another battle, or 'leave them be' which decreases morale.
Combat is just a shot in the dark. There is no stats or anything that gives me even an inkling of how well I would do. This results in me fumbling in the dark trying to figure things out and failing over and over till I run out of girls to give my minions
Combat is based on the morale of a horde; you can find it in the 'Status' screen
Conquering an area feels like a chore. When we conqueror an area it doesn't feel like we accomplished anything. Sure our units get stronger but there is no indication of it so it feels like we got nothing. (On a side note it can we get the nun we first raped to appear when we conquer the monastery?)
Conquered places and how you treated them will become important in Act V.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jun 29, 2020
I think I'm too evil even for this game, I had such an awkward conversation with my steward.

"Boss, I think it's time you selected a consort among your captive girls!"

"But I ate them all"

"...oh"
That is quite awkward.
(If you don't know already, you don't need to eat any of them if you use the Power Fantasy mode)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
If you've won a battle, you either allow them to plunder, which makes them available for another battle, or 'leave them be' which decreases morale.
I meant at the beginning of the chapter. Since I gave all my minions girls in the previous chapter. Oh and as for morale thanks for pointing that out though I would still like something to tell if I have a chance to win or not some flavor text if you will. That why I have something to judge off of

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This seems interesting...MC's a dragon and I've seen enough Skyrim mods (LL best mod) so I am used to this = w=b

Jun 29, 2020
4.02 is out y'all!
Features
  • Consort: Darja can be chosen as your consort (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Malice visits the kobold warrens (collab with Mattrex).
  • Fate: Issa can be given to the proteans (collab with MayaFae).
  • Fate: Darja can be given to the infernals (collab with Mattrex).
  • Followup: Darja after her infernal fate (collab with Mattrex).
  • Art: Mina’s sweetened deal (Lubbio).
  • Art: Malice’s birth (Lubbio).
  • Art: Darja’s character art, princess version (Vira).
  • Art: Marie-anne’s character art, nude version (Vira).

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm well im hoping it goes well through out the dev process but it seems rather stretched out and lots of dead ends for even the beginning which feels like someone who bargained for more then they can manage hopefully this doesn't end up abandoned due to too much work they had wanted to accomplish aka reaching for more then they can manage

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
hmmm well im hoping it goes well through out the dev process but it seems rather stretched out and lots of dead ends for even the beginning which feels like someone who bargained for more then they can manage hopefully this doesn't end up abandoned due to too much work they had wanted to accomplish aka reaching for more then they can manage
I defiantly understand the concern and hope the Dev doesn't overwork himself but This Dev has proven to be fantastic and works really hard to produce regular updates and talks with the community. Part of the reason I really like this game is the Dev 4MW.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I defiantly understand the concern and hope the Dev doesn't overwork himself but This Dev has proven to be fantastic and works really hard to produce regular updates and talks with the community. Part of the reason I really like this game is the Dev 4MW.
be that as it may its still early with lots of branching parts they will cause issues as it goes, hopefully its just undue worry but ive seen this a few times and watched it fail due to too much work and them giving up with voice acting art and story i can only hope things work out but forgive me if i feel like they are doomed to fail for grasping more then they can manage

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Skipped last update. Any information about expected release date of next update ??

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
What do you mean by dead ends? The routes with the most development are the ones the community has shown the greatest interest in, but 4MW and his team constantly expanding the depth and range of the game.
dead ends meaning lack of conentent even before the end of conent notice multiple paths and woman end with nothing but a hope for more next update unless you never played this isnt hard to see

Reactions: Rolo123456
4.60 star(s) 203 Votes