Jan 28, 2018
Dude if i follow the discord of every game i have played the my sound system will be toast and i would have to check over 100 games pinging and it will be anything from a guy just asking to the update and they will be pinging the same way. I dont have the nerves for that my friend. Oh its just one game you can add it to the discord next to all the others + when you turn on your discord you will have 1001 unread messages good luck mother fucker!

If you offer a solution better test it on the extreme specter. There you can see how good it is.
lmao, is this is some sort of slippery slope shit or something?
"You can join the discord for this one game, dude."
"What, join over 100 discord servers for every game I've ever played and have to check every single message? Are you mad?"

What a lad.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
lmao, is this is some sort of slippery slope shit or something?
"You can join the discord for this one game, dude."
"What, join over 100 discord servers for every game I've ever played and have to check every single message? Are you mad?"

What a lad.
Best part is that Ichtyosaurus totally ignored the fact you can MUTE channels :KEK:

Reactions: regicide123

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hi folks! I'm back from my one-week break, hopefully I can answer some of your hanging questions.

I do have one question for you 4MW, will it be possible to get all the girls (so no sacrificing any), choose the non pillaging options and come out "good" (like no betrayal or a horde leaving you or losing any important character) without the power fantasy mode? I really prefer the type of ending where most if not all people survive (except those that dont deserve), actually restarted mass effect 1 just so I could have everyone survive the suicide mission in the second game.

Over all you did an amazing job fleshing out the story and making the characters that were focused alive and the story is really getting interesting. I hope you are able to bring the same level of quality for the content of the remaining areas and characters, especially those that are sadly a bit neglected at the moment. Keep up the amazing work dude.
Thanks Marsup! In response to your question: when playing in Dark Fantasy mode, I wanted the theme of Act IV to be "choosing between your priorities". So you can surrender some captives, or leave some territories unconquered, or pillage a few places, depending on what's most important to you. If there's an unequivocally perfect route, that stops it from being a meaningful choice and makes it "did you read the walkthrough" instead.

That said, in the upcoming versions (when there will also be some more territories to conquer), I'll be introducing some 'subversion' routes where you can tap into your captives' talents to make battles easier and consequently reduce Morale loss.

must say I'm surprised that we could make Heloise a consort before Darja... I'm glad she came first, out of all of the females Heloise is definitely one of my faves, and I'm even more glad we got to see the daughter even though I had hoped we'd have a more individual interaction with her. Now I'm just looking forward to getting Valzira and Naho to break to the dragon's whim or slowly fall in love with; I'm fine with either. Can never have too many elf sorceresses or wolf girl warriors. Actually, getting Naho to end up becoming a personal bodyguard or like a royal guard to ravager might actually be a good idea.
The first three were picked based on popularity in best waifu polls - I want to implement the full spread of consorts well rather than quickly, so they'll be trickling in as time goes on. You'll be pleased to hear that Darja will be a consort soon, Valzira is getting a redemption arc, and Naho is getting a taming arc.

Same man, after the last update i don't care about lewds anymore, just wanna spend more time with my naga daughter and elf wife
1600696891769.png

I don't remember, can we make Mina agree to impregnate her now ? Because if you do it without her consent, she gets angry (which is totally normal by the way)
Not at present, but I plan to add a couple of routes to making her keen for scaly babies - one if she's your consort, and another... different route.

My original point is could the developer be willing to make the option for the game to update automatically via ren'py.
Nothing more nothing less.
It won't happen because:

1. It diverts valuable coding time, and more importantly
2. I would be deeply suspicious of any weird sex game that wants to use my internet connection.

headpats for the greatest goodest boi of all the greatest goodest bois Petruk when?
I'll add it to the dev queue.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The first three were picked based on popularity in best waifu polls - I want to implement the full spread of consorts well rather than quickly, so they'll be trickling in as time goes on. You'll be pleased to hear that Darja will be a consort soon, Valzira is getting a redemption arc, and Naho is getting a taming arc.
Eh, I'm not all that into darja, but giving valz a consort storyline and naho a consort atory now those are two I'd be looking forward too

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hi folks! I'm back from my one-week break, hopefully I can answer some of your hanging questions.

Thanks Marsup! In response to your question: when playing in Dark Fantasy mode, I wanted the theme of Act IV to be "choosing between your priorities". So you can surrender some captives, or leave some territories unconquered, or pillage a few places, depending on what's most important to you. If there's an unequivocally perfect route, that stops it from being a meaningful choice and makes it "did you read the walkthrough" instead.

That said, in the upcoming versions (when there will also be some more territories to conquer), I'll be introducing some 'subversion' routes where you can tap into your captives' talents to make battles easier and consequently reduce Morale loss.

View attachment 826764

Not at present, but I plan to add a couple of routes to making her keen for scaly babies - one if she's your consort, and another... different route.

It won't happen because:

1. It diverts valuable coding time, and more importantly
2. I would be deeply suspicious of any weird sex game that wants to use my internet connection.

I'll add it to the dev queue.
Fair point on the dark fantasy setting, i guess ill just settle on less conquering (im not keen on sharing any of these ladies).
Glad to hear we will be able to convince Mina to have some scaly babies. (hope her attitude during sex will change with it cus right now if shes consort you can cum in her so she gets pissed but calms down immediately afterwards like nothing happened.)
Hope Valzira and the huntress (i forget her name) will come around as well.

Speaking of babies, Heloise and you having a kid is a pretty huge deal, I can imagine it will be the same if you can convince the other 2 elves to do the same. But what about the regular humans, like right now the commoner girl gives birth to some red kobolds, not as much of an impact as a naga. Any plans or ideas on how you will make it as "catchy" or "involving" if you have kids with the other girls?

When you say subversions will get a reduced morale loss how much exactly because it seems all current conquests cost 1 morale to do. So would it cost nothing?
By the way great job on that new voice for the huntress, it suits her way more than her old one. Hope Chanwe gets a slight update to her voice, current one feels a bit forced.

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
If you don't mind sharing, where were/when the waifu polls hosted and what were the results?

Reactions: masterdragonson

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
They were for Patreons, on the Discord. Heloise, Mina, and Marie Anne were the top three, and Darja and Naho were after those IIRC.
How the hell was Chanwe not more popular, how can a big tittied possibly masochistic abbess not more popular. No but in all seriousness im excited for all the ladies. But Naho and Darja are definitely in need of love alongside Valzira and the huntress.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
I really enjoyed what you have so far, especially the demon and the breaker content. Very nice mate! I assume that mina eventually would get something along those lines, and that is pretty exciting.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Fair point on the dark fantasy setting, i guess ill just settle on less conquering (im not keen on sharing any of these ladies).
Glad to hear we will be able to convince Mina to have some scaly babies. (hope her attitude during sex will change with it cus right now if shes consort you can cum in her so she gets pissed but calms down immediately afterwards like nothing happened.)
Hope Valzira and the huntress (i forget her name) will come around as well.

Speaking of babies, Heloise and you having a kid is a pretty huge deal, I can imagine it will be the same if you can convince the other 2 elves to do the same. But what about the regular humans, like right now the commoner girl gives birth to some red kobolds, not as much of an impact as a naga. Any plans or ideas on how you will make it as "catchy" or "involving" if you have kids with the other girls?

When you say subversions will get a reduced morale loss how much exactly because it seems all current conquests cost 1 morale to do. So would it cost nothing?
By the way great job on that new voice for the huntress, it suits her way more than her old one. Hope Chanwe gets a slight update to her voice, current one feels a bit forced.
I never got to see the commoner's kobolds. Did I catch a glitch? I just saw the egg laying scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
4MW

I don't know if this was found with the play testers so I will go ahead and post this trace back report.
It happen here when I click on "I have a job for you" Ravager 2020-09-23 09-47-24-75.jpg

Nathers

Jul 19, 2019
Amazin game! Definitely one of the most well made adult games out there! Had so much fun playin it! There are a few issues I have with it tho! I played the Android mobile version on my Amazon Fire 7! When I enabled the animated art option, the animations glitched! Then I downloaded the Android tablet version on my Amazon Fire! I could not install the game even after uninstallin the mobile version!

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Ok haven't played for a month but now I'm free again with my review dump! As always start with the cons and soften the blow with pros!

Cons
1) I have to give girls to my minions again? Why is it that morale doesn't carry over this makes no sense. I get that they fought a major battle but we won.
2) There is no indication that I need to give girls again to my minions once chapter 4 rolls around. Now this leads to some problems that although unlikely can occur. What if I already gave away all my girls then what? Chapter 4 is essentially unplayable for me then
3) Combat is just a shot in the dark. There is no stats or anything that gives me even an inkling of how well I would do. This results in me fumbling in the dark trying to figure things out and failing over and over till I run out of girls to give my minions
4) Why does morale not recover over time? I understand its to prevent us from just waiting till morale is high enough to attack but this makes it so that if I run out of girls I can't even do anything.
5) Once again the issue with the old images. I think I figured it out since I was switching between the art styles. Certain facial expressions don't have a counterpart in the old images which results in an error. (on a side note I didn't realize the theives were cat girls till the line in the deep throat scene due to the art style)
6) Conquering an area feels like a chore. When we conqueror an area it doesn't feel like we accomplished anything. Sure our units get stronger but there is no indication of it so it feels like we got nothing. (On a side note it can we get the nun we first raped to appear when we conquer the monastery?)

Pros (Haven't tried all the consorts so I can't speak for all of them)
1) The consort system is a great way to spice things up. I didn't expect it to turn out how it did but its great it really helps flesh out the characters, and allows for replayability. (Can't wait to see the roster expand as well as the events)
2) The map looks nice and it allows us to finally have a visual of how the land looks. (a explanation of what the red on the map means would be nice I spent the first 5 minutes trying to conquer an area I already own)
3) It was nice seeing the two groups at work for their lord (PS did you know kobold means goblin in German?) as well as the flavor text. As usually excellent work on this as they are not to short and not too long.
4) The feeling of conquering one land after the other is nice even if it is cut short. (The lack of a timer this time around was rather interesting)

What I personally would like to see (AKA the not so important part)
1) More interaction with the Queen she is suppose to be an important character but most of the time I just forget she even exist. Unless this is intentional to allow the player more freedom
2) Interaction between your consort and the other girls (we know about how you and the girls get along but they have to be doing something when you're not there right?
3) THE NUN from the monastery (I know she is a minor character but I'm really curious what became of her)
4) The ability to build the buildings I didn't get to finish in chapter 3 (there should be no reason why I can't build it now)
5) Ability to attack with both kobolds and wolves

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes