AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I think you need to have had the femdom flag active. I think, can't remember. Also I'm not sure if you will be able to view if now that she's born as I think from the tone of the scene it assumes she isn't born yet. Sorry, it's late and I'm running out of juice :sleep:
Nice that helped, too bad there isn't a non femdom route to fuck the daughter. I"m also disappointed she has a serpentine bottom. I like thighs XD

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know if there are any plans for a route with the Witch that doesn't involve snapping her pelvis for your fun-time? Is there a possibility of at least a more neutral route with her in the future if you hold off on the whole punish-rape that's so violent she's disabled from visits? I'm hoping to see a possible "Happy" (well I don't see her ever happy, but at least neutral?) route with her alike Mina and Marie, because her current content kinda ruins any positive or neutral Dragon get-full-harem play-through right now. Even Naho isn't as bad as her (you can get one willing heat scene with her).

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Anybody know if there are any plans for a route with the Witch that doesn't involve snapping her pelvis for your fun-time? Is there a possibility of at least a more neutral route with her in the future if you hold off on the whole punish-rape that's so violent she's disabled from visits? I'm hoping to see a possible "Happy" (well I don't see her ever happy, but at least neutral?) route with her alike Mina and Marie, because her current content kinda ruins any positive or neutral Dragon get-full-harem play-through right now. Even Naho isn't as bad as her (you can get one willing heat scene with her).
Yeah Valziar always gets the short end of the stick whenever I play because I exclusively pick the spire hopefully there will be more content with her after the conquest chapter but for right now she will remain a modern art piece on the wall.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2017
Ok, this is pretty good.

Question: From what I've gathered reading through the last bit of the thread, act II and III aren't complete yet? Or am I wrong?

P.S. Heloïse best girl

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for the person who created gallery dev-mode, I had no idea you could be such a massive douchebag in this game.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
any other option to improve moral of my guys without having to give all my captives, i would give all the gold that i have, but i have none left, and it seems that you can only win wars with high moral, it would be nice to have a option to earn more gold, its hard to imagine a fantasy game that lacks gold or some way to get some.

Jun 29, 2020
any other option to improve moral of my guys without having to give all my captives, i would give all the gold that i have, but i have none left, and it seems that you can only win wars with high moral, it would be nice to have a option to earn more gold, its hard to imagine a fantasy game that lacks gold or some way to get some.
The Power Fantasy mode in the beginning allows you to have limitless gold, i.e. you'll always be able to give gold.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
its kind of incomplete right now, so no, but you can just pillage some targets to nullify the morale loss, and you can get a free kobold morale point if you impregnated the peasant in the first chapter
in the future there will be ways of winning over territory with your captives instead and no morale loss, confirmed ones like farmgirl countryside or abbess/mother abbey, and I guess the trader for Bastion, but there is no way to conquer everything while keeping your captives count intact
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
is there any chance to see the walkthrough without being forced to google? asking because anything google related does not work here. set by system default. couldn't allow anything google if i wanted. any point to literally anywhere else would be greatly appreciated.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
My biggest question right now is will there be a way to make Mina fall for you? Right now it feels likes shes hanging around you purely for the material gain even after being made a consort (not that i dont appreciate her hard economic work), definitely would love to see a way to woo her into being your lover beyond the wealth and maybe "reconsider" the prospect of a few kids. (Also really looking forward to the "rework" or something of her scenes where shes not in constant pain when you fuck her, definitely prefer when the lady gets to enjoy it too.)

I used the gallery mod to see the Cuchilla rescue scene i really like the idea of you being in a rut, definitely hope theres more of it in the future, especially if the girls pick up on it and offer to help satisfy that urge.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
My biggest question right now is will there be a way to make Mina fall for you? Right now it feels likes shes hanging around you purely for the material gain even after being made a consort (not that i dont appreciate her hard economic work), definitely would love to see a way to woo her into being your lover beyond the wealth and maybe "reconsider" the prospect of a few kids. (Also really looking forward to the "rework" or something of her scenes where shes not in constant pain when you fuck her, definitely prefer when the lady gets to enjoy it too.)

I used the gallery mod to see the Cuchilla rescue scene i really like the idea of you being in a rut, definitely hope theres more of it in the future, especially if the girls pick up on it and offer to help satisfy that urge.
One word, scopolamine... :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

foso

Aug 21, 2017
seem like there is a typo in the latest build 4.0.1 where there is no "Dream5" variable defined but used anyway in the c3_lair.rpy file.
those Dream5 variable should be replace by "fDream5".

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes