Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
If you didn't have any other options before, you might've needed you charm up as to not get charmed by her. In my run i knocked her up, dreamt of my scales and had the baby talk, in ch 4 i made her my consort and she pushed out the lil baby apokalypse.
I found my problem.. My options were turned off. Alot of them -.- Oops. Have to restart because i missed Alot. Thank you

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Great update the new animated scenes are awesome. And the waifus prime consorts are really nice as well. Feels best with Heloise (made me feel bad insulting her when I replayed resisting her in Bastion). She's a great match, while you are powerful you are pretty ignorant still and she has a treasure trove of knowledge. Marie-Anne is great as well and while Mina's new content is good her still being as reluctant at getting dagon-dicked makes it a bit awkward. Although Marie-Anne asking if she did good is similarly silly. "Girl I asked you to be my wife. What do you think?"

The scene with the commoner was awesome. When you're just staying silent and she goes "... so I have to carry this conversation as well" had me literally LoL. It did remind me though that some others probably need some Kobold content. The Maria-Anne scene mentions it explicitly but you can put your seed in a bunch of women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does maxing out morale still work to get gold from the kobolds without loosing them?
Never did it before but when I tried it this round it was always trading one morale for one treasure. So a net resource gain of zero. No idea if it got changed.

Regarding conquest:

The flavor text indicates that some hordes might have a harder or easier time with certain targets. Is that actually the case? I didn't test it extensively but I couldn't see it. It really should be imho. Otherwise one morale is one morale no matter who has it. It also means having additional hordes doesn't matter beyond their base morale (At least for the current content it might matter later of course). And it would make sense if the wolves had more trouble with fortifications while someone like the mercs and kobolds would have more trouble with Valzira for example.

One thing I ran across is that the Mercs joined me after capturing Gutters Cove (with the wolves) when I had previously chosen Mina over them. Mina was prime consort at the time so maybe there's a check here that only looks for her among the captives. Because in another game I didn't get the Mercs when Mina was still a regular happy captive (with Marie-Anne as consort). The conquest was done with the kobolds this time around so I might just have chosen wrong during the attack. But in the earlier case neither Mina nor Rhyll said anything despite their earlier discomfort with each other makes me think something went wrong.

Is it intended that when Issa leads the Kobolds they auto-mercy every time?

Otherwise the new Act for working great so far. Can't wait to sink my teeth into some more colts.

I did run into a few errors/tracebacks but nothing critical. I'll post them later. This post is already too fucking long.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
english voice, idk just seems weird to me, I guess I am just not used to english voice recordings in h-games :s

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Regarding conquest:

The flavor text indicates that some hordes might have a harder or easier time with certain targets. Is that actually the case? I didn't test it extensively but I couldn't see it. It really should be imho. Otherwise one morale is one morale no matter who has it. It also means having additional hordes doesn't matter beyond their base morale (At least for the current content it might matter later of course). And it would make sense if the wolves had more trouble with fortifications while someone like the mercs and kobolds would have more trouble with Valzira for example.
I believe only the Wolfmen are capable of capturing Valzira (or the drunk or the dragon if you have Malagar boosting them). Having one other horde besides the kobolds is one of the ways of surviving Maelys' attack at the end of Act III. But as you say, I haven't seen the choice of horde/ally having a direct effect on the conquests in Act IV, so I just went with the ones that felt most suited for the target, roleplaying-wise. I agree that it would be a nice detail.

Is it intended that when Issa leads the Kobolds they auto-mercy every time?
Issa auto-mercies, Breaker auto-pillages, Petruk (or his immediate successor if he's dead) gives you the choice.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm slightly curious how the nProsperity mechanic will play in later, esp. if you've captured some regions early on. If you start Act IV with the maximum three(?) regions already captured (from capturing Valzira and recruiting the Wolves and Mercs), does that mean you've missed out on three chances to raise Prosperity? And if so, is that a drop in the ocean or a significant amount, relatively speaking?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm slightly curious how the nProsperity mechanic will play in later, esp. if you've captured some regions early on. If you start Act IV with the maximum three(?) regions already captured (from capturing Valzira and recruiting the Wolves and Mercs), does that mean you've missed out on three chances to raise Prosperity? And if so, is that a drop in the ocean or a significant amount, relatively speaking?
To answer my own question, I snuck a peek at the game files and it looks like it carries over, so already controlled territories are marked as simultaneously pillaged and spared, with the accompanying prosperity gain. If you've killed the Wolfmen rather than recruited them, the territory is marked conquered, but without the prosperity gain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Finaly had a chance to play this and must say i am pleasantly suprised by it. The gameplay does have some Defiler Wings like aspects, but is alot less of a mess then that one is (aldo DW is russian and mostly MTL'ed, that ads to the games messy presentation)

So heres a bit of a pro/con section.

Story: Ok, nothing fancy, nothing bad. It establishes the jerky badguy, the usual enemy/friends, but it doesn't realy do any of it in a bad way.

Graphics/UI: So this is a bit of a 2 part thing. On the one hand the UI, its clean, functional, decent. Nothing much to day about it, it just the UI. Graphics wise (backgrounds, character art, character portraits, etc) it is also a mixed bag. Backgrounds are good. Characters are wel done, aldo some of the avatar/portraits are not 100% fitting with the background/scene art, as in during the scenes the art style is vastly different to the portrait style. Some times i prefer the avatars/portraits to the scene style, but also vice versa in other cases.

Chracters: Now i realy liked some of the characters, for example Heloïse (Inquisitoress??) has a interesting character arc, and i liked Marie-Anne (farm-girl). Most of the other girls you can reqruit/kidnap are also nicely done, aldo the Merchant one (Mina) was a bit plain to me.

Overall its a realy good start, plenty of content already, and looking forward to more updates. Good luck, and keep up the good work.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
One thing I do hope is some ladies help out in the conquest if you win their affections, for example Chanwe (the abbess) if you win her over she might be able to convince her covent to surrender peacefully, Mina might be able to sneak in some troops hidden in a wagon while pretending to be a merchant or Heloise charming gaurds into opening the gates. Also definitely hope you will be able to give proper accomodations to the other girls even if they arent your consorts.

MasterKriiden

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, bit of a noob question, I got to the end of Act 3, which I think includes up the the previous release (2.5.5) and now I updated to version 4.0.0. I can't seem to continue to do the invasion mechanics. Everytime I try to rest, it says its the end of the current content.

EDIT: So, I deleted my old folder, and just put the new game version in, instead of replacing files. Seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
So what would you say is the best lair? The spire is the easiest to take, and having the warlock is pretty nice. I kinda want the abandoned mine, but when I get it I keep losing either mina or the farmgirl, and I don't want that.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How do we get the Proteans and Infernals as allies?
I went the Mineshaft route again, handed them their initial sacrifice ad still do not have them as my allies, and haven't even seen the Proteans.

Jun 29, 2020
How do we get the Proteans and Infernals as allies?
I went the Mineshaft route again, handed them their initial sacrifice ad still do not have them as my allies, and haven't even seen the Proteans.
For the Proteans, you have to give them Chanwe (the Abbess) as a sacrifice. There's a walkthrough that tells you all of this.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
For the Proteans, you have to give them Chanwe (the Abbess) as a sacrifice. There's a walkthrough that tells you all of this.
Ah, right the path I haven't chosen yet, the Sunken Temple.
I should have known.
Alright if I have chosen the mountain peak for my lair, how can I access the Mine and Sunken Temple, or is there only one choice/ path in the game?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Whoa, that's a lot of messages! Let me see if I can reply where I can.

After skipping updates and now playing the game anew I must say it's one of the best adult fantasy VN that I played. Just thought to write that I have a lot of fun playing this game and I appreciate your work. (y)
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. :giggle:

Will you add the ability to have Darja as a consort in future versions?
Also, how many girls can you impregnate?
All of them or only some of them?
Yes, Darja and Cuchilla are the next two waifus that will be made available as consorts. I want to add as much choice as possible, but they take time to write and I'd like to implement them well.

A similar principle applies to pregnancy - also, Enid was pregnant first, and Hel has a rapidly developing pregnancy for other reasons, so they're the first to mature.

So, are we getting more content with Enid? I really hope we get more content with Elid, the rogue girls, and Maelys.
I haven't checked the update yet, but more or less how close is the game to completion? I imagine the endgame will be taking the capital.
Yes, more Enid content is in the works.

In terms of the main plotline, we're now about halfway through Act IV. We have the Act IV finale still to go, after which you have a whole additional Act to look forward to.

I wish there was an option to make text box transperent.
You can press 'H' on PC or click Hide on mobile.

Ravager [v4.0.0] 4MinuteWarning

Original Size Win/Linux: 812 MB
Original Size Mac: 795 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 187 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 170 MB
This is awesome! What method did you use to do this?

Can't wait long for next update. Is it coming in next month ??
I'm going on a quick break once I've got the patch release done (I don't want to suffer burnout!), but after that I'm hoping to return to a weekly or fortnightly update schedule.

One thing I do hope is some ladies help out in the conquest if you win their affections, for example Chanwe (the abbess) if you win her over she might be able to convince her covent to surrender peacefully, Mina might be able to sneak in some troops hidden in a wagon while pretending to be a merchant or Heloise charming gaurds into opening the gates. Also definitely hope you will be able to give proper accomodations to the other girls even if they arent your consorts.
You'll be pleased to hear that Subversions (as we're calling them) are already planned for 4.1.

Also some proper consort outfit. Of the harem girl variety. Pls.
Our character artist is currently working at capacity - but, once they've finished all the necessaries, alternative outfits is something I definitely want to do.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
You'll be pleased to hear that Subversions (as we're calling them) are already planned for 4.1.
YES, awesome was worried that possibility would be left out and would feel weird for them not to have a role to play. Will Chuchilla have to actually pick a side between her gang and you? I mean you are driving her old gang out and sure shes drunk almost 24/7 but shes got to sober up at one point (still trying to figure out how to get the wisp rescue scene with her).

Loving the update, the Heloise content was top notch definitely hope you will be able to convince Mina (i think thats the merchant girls name) to pop a few kids, she would make a great mother (I don't know why but the fact that shes not interested makes me want to woo her into the idea even more, don't know why but I really like having willful ladies "cave in" without any violence or threats). Loved the interactions with the growing Naga feels like an actual family (although i fear the day when Malice will make her move on you and how Heloise will react).

Also just dread how Valzira and Maelys will react if they ever come face to face, would be nice to maybe see Heloise helping her fellow elves settle into their new lives.

I do have one question for you 4MW, will it be possible to get all the girls (so no sacrificing any), choose the non pillaging options and come out "good" (like no betrayal or a horde leaving you or losing any important character) without the power fantasy mode? I really prefer the type of ending where most if not all people survive (except those that dont deserve), actually restarted mass effect 1 just so I could have everyone survive the suicide mission in the second game.

Over all you did an amazing job fleshing out the story and making the characters that were focused alive and the story is really getting interesting. I hope you are able to bring the same level of quality for the content of the remaining areas and characters, especially those that are sadly a bit neglected at the moment. Keep up the amazing work dude.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes