Jan 28, 2018
In terms of the main plotline, we're now about halfway through Act IV. We have the Act IV finale still to go, after which you have a whole additional Act to look forward to.

Niiiice. This game is great, tbh. It really nails the dark fantasy aspect it has going. I haven't been able to, but I hope later on we can get all girls, and manage to get some good morale with the hordes. I've gotten close, but I gave Naho to the wolves for the morale bonus, because I was tight on time and I wanted to capture Valzira pronto.
You've got a fantastic game, and I really look forward to the updates ahead.

P.S, I know I'm getting way ahead, but do you think there´ll be a possibility of a new game+ later on? Because even now, there's definitely a whole bunch of replay potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any content that is locked if your trying to go full nice dragon? Obviously strength growth is a big damn issue, so far seeing very few opportunities, first meal/fail one fight against Naho/make a totem. It already makes getting the wolfpack quite difficult, are there any other areas this can cause problems? Are there any more free opportunities for strength that don't require messing your captives over?

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any content that is locked if your trying to go full nice dragon? Obviously strength growth is a big damn issue, so far seeing very few opportunities, first meal/fail one fight against Naho/make a totem. It already makes getting the wolfpack quite difficult, are there any other areas this can cause problems? Are there any more free opportunities for strength that don't require messing your captives over?
There's also going to the forest while trying to get a lair and fighting the Centaurs. That's a chance for charm and strength, as well as beginning to get Maelys on your side. Not much else, though. I think biting the princess at the start also gives strength, so you can begin with 1 strength and charm if you nestle up to her first.

Anance

Nov 13, 2018
Oh my fucking god, having Heloise as your waifu is so fucking cute. I didnt expect to enjoy the writing as much as i did...Props for the team that did the writing cuz this is a proper story!

Fuck it. I'll support the devs on pateron, god knows i leached enough on this site.

You should be proud because this is the second dev team that has ever made me actually want to support them.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
In terms of error this time around when fucking Valzira up the ass before giving her to the warlock and then deeptroating her during the ritual I encountered this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also ran into the "have a job for you" with the warlock but that one is already fixed according to itch.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
keeping issa around as my curiosity is getting the best of me and want to see whats the secret, but I swear if it hurts the baby naga there better be an option to throw him inside valzira's chamber with her untied

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Edit 19-2-2022:
This mod is no longer maintained and probably doesn't work anymore.

A note to 4MinuteWarning
Edit 4.20: I've updated the mod to fix the "crashing" happening at startup. This wasn't crashing, just the game dev closing the game when his old dev mode was enabled.
Enable dev-mode mod

Allows:
  • Viewing/changing of variables.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
was wondering, did heloise lose her powers or do they just not work on the dragon ?
Technically it's told that our dragon builds up an immunity over time. Dependent on how strong he is some options are added to the original confrontation, after capturing her if you try to take her full power in one go well you're gonna have a bad time but take it slow will be alright, and in the more wholesome cute followup you can allow yourself to experience her power like listening to calming music that you can willingly turn off at any time.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
There's also going to the forest while trying to get a lair and fighting the Centaurs. That's a chance for charm and strength, as well as beginning to get Maelys on your side. Not much else, though. I think biting the princess at the start also gives strength, so you can begin with 1 strength and charm if you nestle up to her first.
Problem is choosing the former loses you the charm opportunity and also costs you an injury, while the latter costs you a Mercy point (pout instead of bite has the princess tell the maid to serve you, so then looking at her then choosing the food instead gives you a bonus Mercy point on-top of Strength for not making her go through with it).

Reactions: BladeIV
D

Deleted member 850197

4MW You really outdid yourself with this update! I've been watching the development of Ravager closely ever since its first public release and I'm blown away with it. I can tell that a lot of passion, hard work and time flows into game development and I appreciate it!

The story, characters and setting are extremely well-written and interesting. I like how a decision, be it a minor or major one, affects the course of the game and the MC's development, like how to deal with the "Commoner" in the prologue and the consequences of this decision in ACTII! Or what kind of lair you choose, each lair offering a diffrent set of extra characters like Malagar or Zizeryx. Since choices do matter, the game offers a lot of replayability. I enjoy the animated artwork a lot, voice acting and the in-game music are superb as well. Being able to enable/disable certain kinks in the preferences menu is a huge plus in my book. Even though the game is set in a dark-fantasy world there are some wholesome moments, especially with Heloise and Malice. Those moments are always appreciated! The birth of Malice and the nursing scene with Heloise are really wholesome and gripping! I'm looking forward to see how this relationship develops in the future.

BTW, I found a continuation error in the game. I always choose to rape the nun Rain and eat her afterwards, but later in the game, when I conquer the Convent she re-appears and is still alive. How did she get out of my belly and passed the horde of wolfmen, kobolds and merceneries which are supposed to be guarding my lair day and night, lol?

I'll definitely support you on Patreon as a "Mature Dragon". Just follow the path you have taken and I'm convinced that your game will be a huge success!

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
how to use this ?
Follow the installation instructions.
After that:
  • Gallery can be unlocked by clicking the dev button in the gallery
  • Chapter 3 can be skipped after you get to the keep in chapter 3
  • Variables can be viewed/modified in the dev menu, accessed by pressing SHIFT+D

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
How do I activate the incest scene? The daughter has already been born and I went to sleep like four times already.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
How do I activate the incest scene? The daughter has already been born and I went to sleep like four times already.
I think you need to have had the femdom flag active. I think, can't remember. Also I'm not sure if you will be able to view if now that she's born as I think from the tone of the scene it assumes she isn't born yet. Sorry, it's late and I'm running out of juice :sleep:

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes