claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Regarding incoming updates are old save files compact with them, or is it required to start a new game?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
must say I'm surprised that we could make Heloise a consort before Darja... I'm glad she came first, out of all of the females Heloise is definitely one of my faves, and I'm even more glad we got to see the daughter even though I had hoped we'd have a more individual interaction with her. Now I'm just looking forward to getting Valzira and Naho to break to the dragon's whim or slowly fall in love with; I'm fine with either. Can never have too many elf sorceresses or wolf girl warriors. Actually, getting Naho to end up becoming a personal bodyguard or like a royal guard to ravager might actually be a good idea.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2018
Can you make the game update automatically when there is internet connection just like (sorry for mentioning another game and its not by any means intended to promote it but its worth mentioning) Deviant Discoveries.
So that there will be no need to download patches and etc, every time. So if you even have a older version and for some reason or another you have not played you don't need to look at the forums and be like did they update it or not.
+ After im done playing a game that was just updated i tend to delete it since i have compleated it and if i want the new version i need to delete it any way. And if there is no new version there is no need for me to play it.
This will encourage people to keep the game and not delete it.

• Angry
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

genna89

Apr 10, 2020
must say I'm surprised that we could make Heloise a consort before Darja... I'm glad she came first, out of all of the females Heloise is definitely one of my faves, and I'm even more glad we got to see the daughter even though I had hoped we'd have a more individual interaction with her. Now I'm just looking forward to getting Valzira and Naho to break to the dragon's whim or slowly fall in love with; I'm fine with either. Can never have too many elf sorceresses or wolf girl warriors. Actually, getting Naho to end up becoming a personal bodyguard or like a royal guard to ravager might actually be a good idea.
Same man, after the last update i don't care about lewds anymore, just wanna spend more time with my naga daughter and elf wife

regicide123

May 3, 2019
Can you make the game update automatically when there is internet connection just like (sorry for mentioning another game and its not by any means intended to promote it but its worth mentioning) Deviant Discoveries.
So that there will be no need to download patches and etc, every time. So if you even have a older version and for some reason or another you have not played you don't need to look at the forums and be like did they update it or not.
+ After im done playing a game that was just updated i tend to delete it since i have compleated it and if i want the new version i need to delete it any way. And if there is no new version there is no need for me to play it.
This will encourage people to keep the game and not delete it.
if you use discord, you can follow the game on there. it's quicker to check in for an update on that platform than to logging in here

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
I don't remember, can we make Mina agree to impregnate her now ? Because if you do it without her consent, she gets angry (which is totally normal by the way)

Mar 3, 2018
if you use discord, you can follow the game on there. it's quicker to check in for an update on that platform than to logging in here
Dude if i follow the discord of every game i have played the my sound system will be toast and i would have to check over 100 games pinging and it will be anything from a guy just asking to the update and they will be pinging the same way. I dont have the nerves for that my friend. Oh its just one game you can add it to the discord next to all the others + when you turn on your discord you will have 1001 unread messages good luck mother fucker!

If you offer a solution better test it on the extreme specter. There you can see how good it is.

Jun 29, 2020
Dude if i follow the discord of every game i have played the my sound system will be toast and i would have to check over 100 games pinging and it will be anything from a guy just asking to the update and they will be pinging the same way. I dont have the nerves for that my friend. Oh its just one game you can add it to the discord next to all the others + when you turn on your discord you will have 1001 unread messages good luck mother fucker!

If you offer a solution better test it on the extreme specter. There you can see how good it is.
Jeez. No need too be so pressed man-no one told you to join every Discord server. Marsup was just asking about this specfic game. Plus, you can just mute the channels.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes