4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
This game is amazing, from the art to the voice acting, great job to everyone involved with it.
Its really nice to see such a good game with an active development like this one.
Thank you! :giggle: I'm really pleased with how it's coming together.

No Mega link?
It's a public release, so you can just . It also helps me a bit to do so, as it boosts the game's visibility there.

Compressed Version or megalink anyone?
Android compressed version available ?? One in op is 804 Mb
A compressed version is unlikely, because all of our media is already compressed. However, I realise that the file is getting a bit big, so I'll have a look at producing a 'light' version that doesn't have animations or VA.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a way to know Merchant Mina's name when she is happy/consort? The only way to ask her name was to make her into a slave.

Also, hundred companies' morale wasn't listed in right click menu (in the next act) after I enslaved Mina, but if you give her to mercs or make her leave then morale is listed.

How do you increase armies' morale? Apart from sharing, I mean. No way to earn gold except by shaking poor Mina down to the last penny, lol.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thank you! :giggle: I'm really pleased with how it's coming together.

It's a public release, so you can just . It also helps me a bit to do so, as it boosts the game's visibility there.

A compressed version is unlikely, because all of our media is already compressed. However, I realise that the file is getting a bit big, so I'll have a look at producing a 'light' version that doesn't have animations or VA.
I think a Light version would be nice for those who just don't have the space or the internet speed for 1GB file(that sounded really depressing as i typed it out).
If you do this, put something in the OP above the downloads in bright orange, bold, size 26 font saying that the light version is the same game just with less sound and animation. Also make sure you're labeling the folder/zip clearly like "Ravager-4.0.0-Light" or people will get confused about the game having less/no sounds(they do it enough to games that have never had sounds).
Is there a way to know Merchant Mina's name when she is happy/consort? The only way to ask her name was to make her into a slave.

Also, hundred companies' morale wasn't listed in right click menu (in the next act) after I enslaved Mina, but if you give her to mercs or make her leave then morale is listed.

How do you increase armies' morale? Apart from sharing, I mean. No way to earn gold except by shaking poor Mina down to the last penny, lol.
Gold and women are the only ways to raise morale i think. Just use cheats if you need it and are okay with being a filthy cheater(i am). "nKoboldsMorale = [whatever number you want here]" change Kobolds with Wolfmen or Mercs to alter them(case sensitive if you are using console).

akenedy

May 3, 2017
After skipping updates and now playing the game anew I must say it's one of the best adult fantasy VN that I played. Just thought to write that I have a lot of fun playing this game and I appreciate your work. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I won't go into great detail but Heloise is definitely the best choice to me. That whole sequence with her was done so well that I'd rather her be the actual Wife instead of Consort at this point. And let's not forgot all those Malice(i named her something different) scenes. That wicked silent smile she gives the MC during the family bonding moment in the morning was all i needed to tell me she's just as twisted. She also had some sweet moments especially with Heloise.

Now I'm not done with all of the content and options so I'm probably going to be playing more today and most likely all this weekend. There's a lot of paths and options so while Heloise path is my favorite i still want to see the rest and how the other lairs(well i tried the one where you corrupt heloise) play out.

Anyway, this was a very great update! I'm not even done yet and it was so good. Now I'm off to test out other stuff after a little break.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
The time mechanic is necessary for act 3 to finish. Set "nDaysRemain" to 1000, do all the stuff you want to do, when you've finished that, change it to 1 then rest. Use if you aren't experience with Ren'Pys variables. If you know what you are doing you already know how to activate the console.
I tried but I'm unable to, can you please give me a save file or something?

Reactions: Paapi

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I tried but I'm unable to, can you please give me a save file or something?
Go to game/saves, grab your most recent save, place it on the "Upload File" on the site. click on the number next to nDaysRemain, Change number, download file, place it back into game/saves. It's not hard.

Reactions: Zareem and Jdubya

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I was absolutely baffled about the fact that I constantly needed to sacrifice my prisoners to my horde so I could do anything in the war until I read the walkthrough and found out that 1) I fucked myself over by letting the Kobolds kill their first leader and 2) I fucked myself over by making the fop the new commander. I'm still in a situation where I have to sacrifice 2 girls so I can have a non useless Wolf army but if I had invested in them it would only be 1 (although that would come at the cost of traps that would get me the thief girls). Mercs are off the table in this route because bloody hell I'm not sacrificing Best Girl to them. Although I'm also teammates with an Eldritch horror that as far as I can understand can conqueror anything for free but leaves me with a desolate mindless wasteland to rule

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I was absolutely baffled about the fact that I constantly needed to sacrifice my prisoners to my horde so I could do anything in the war until I read the walkthrough and found out that 1) I fucked myself over by letting the Kobolds kill their first leader and 2) I fucked myself over by making the fop the new commander. I'm still in a situation where I have to sacrifice 2 girls so I can have a non useless Wolf army but if I had invested in them it would only be 1 (although that would come at the cost of traps that would get me the thief girls). Mercs are off the table in this route because bloody hell I'm not sacrificing Best Girl to them. Although I'm also teammates with an Eldritch horror that as far as I can understand can conqueror anything for free but leaves me with a desolate mindless wasteland to rule
You picked the Sunken Temple lair, I presume?

Jan 28, 2018
So, are we getting more content with Enid? I really hope we get more content with Elid, the rogue girls, and Maelys.
I haven't checked the update yet, but more or less how close is the game to completion? I imagine the endgame will be taking the capital.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes