DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm so excited. I'm going to start a fresh playthrough just to get the full experience again :).

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Best Waifus: you may choose a consort to spend their time with you in your chambers. They will provide new scenes, skits, and dialogue. You can currently choose between Heloise, Marie-Anne, and Mina. Later versions.

doesn't have my favorite Cloudcuckoolander Darja ?

Jun 29, 2020
Best Waifus: you may choose a consort to spend their time with you in your chambers. They will provide new scenes, skits, and dialogue. You can currently choose between Heloise, Marie-Anne, and Mina. Later versions.

doesn't have my favorite Cloudcuckoolander Darja ?
Not yet, but I believe more will be coming soon.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is everything still timed? I remember there being only so many days to get a Lair and then only so many days before the lair is attacked. Can we get some time to breathe finally and enjoy the game? lol

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The walkthrough is (being) updated; and yes, you should still be able to. Also, the time mechanic is still in place.
Just played the opening and no combo of choices before the throne scene gets me to throat-fuck the maid. Even if you pounce the only option is to "let her go" though I'm playing on Power Fantasy so is there a chance that might be it? (if numbers don't matter maybe its not tracking points appropriately?)

Is the time mechanic there even in power fantasy mode? I feel like thats a missed opportunity for those of us who dont want to have to make decisions on what to see on what play through and just want the time and chance to experience anything we want in 1 play through. I mean, why introduce the Power Fantasy mode if you're just going to give it a timer like regular?

Reactions: Spacetraveler

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Just played the opening and no combo of choices before the throne scene gets me to throat-fuck the maid. Even if you pounce the only option is to "let her go" though I'm playing on Power Fantasy so is there a chance that might be it? (if numbers don't matter maybe its not tracking points appropriately?)

Is the time mechanic there even in power fantasy mode? I feel like thats a missed opportunity for those of us who dont want to have to make decisions on what to see on what play through and just want the time and chance to experience anything we want in 1 play through. I mean, why introduce the Power Fantasy mode if you're just going to give it a timer like regular?
The time mechanic is necessary for act 3 to finish. Set "nDaysRemain" to 1000, do all the stuff you want to do, when you've finished that, change it to 1 then rest. Use if you aren't experience with Ren'Pys variables. If you know what you are doing you already know how to activate the console.

4.60 star(s) 202 Votes