Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It is confirmed that your parenting style will have an effect on Malice and the game, so best of luck to all of y'all!
Headpats are essential :love: This is what Sylvie has taught us. Though that could just be me wanting to see Malice be as cute as she can be.
I can only hope that once I'm done she see's me for what I try to be and not what I am, that is a dragon that tries to beat it's nature than a monster that gives into it. I was young and in my youth I *cough* misbehaved to try survive a life or death situation and now older, wiser I can try steer her away from the same mistakes I made. That's my story and I'm sticking too it :sneaky: Edit: a Honey badger is cute doesn't mean a round of headpats is going to stop it from biting off your goulies. :ROFLMAO: It isn't going to stop me trying though.

Jun 29, 2020
What type of mind control is in this game? and is it a core part of the game ?
Not a core part of the game.
I can only hope that once I'm done she see's me for what I try to be and not what I am, that is a dragon that tries to beat it's nature than a monster that gives into it. I was young and in my youth I *cough* misbehaved to try survive a life or death situation and now older, wiser I can try steer her away from the same mistakes I made. That's my story and I'm sticking too it :sneaky:
Malice: "How'd you meet mom?"

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can only hope that once I'm done she see's me for what I try to be and not what I am, that is a dragon that tries to beat it's nature than a monster that gives into it. I was young and in my youth I *cough* misbehaved to try survive a life or death situation and now older, wiser I can try steer her away from the same mistakes I made. That's my story and I'm sticking too it :sneaky: Edit: a Honey badger is cute doesn't mean a round of headpats is going to stop it from biting off your goulies. :ROFLMAO: It isn't going to stop me trying though.
I let her eat the pig since it's my pig and it's father daughter bonding. Still it would have been a little better if he got a grill out.
il_794xN.2501901560_a6x4.jpg
Also told her not to steal from others since my treasure is her treasure :cool: Got to raise our little princess right.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I mean, it's implied but maybe it should be featured in literally any of the artwork?

Gods know there's some more gross things than lizards impregnating women on this site but it's still not something I want to download
for each game on this site: there are [tags] telling you what the game will contain, right at the game title. also, every gamei've looked at had a "Genre" part of sorts in the OP, where you just have to click on the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
symbol, to get a list of what the game's content will be about.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
To be fair to people who are confused about the game's focus, tags aren't super helpful for pointing out what the game is focused on. Gay and bestiality are both in the tags, but one is far more prominent in the game

Reactions: Muityek

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Not one for reading the tags, genre, or description, huh?
I kinda didn't expect a 98 page thread on a game about a lizard fucking women dude; usually the games have them changing into humanoid form like literally the other game about a dragon fucking things (and even there they have pics of the actual MC and the fact they're a futa)

The game also has the tentacle tag, so clearly the dragon actually grows a host of them and the trap tag, so actually the dragon is a 1200 year old that only has the boy of a pre-pubescent Japanese boy

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I gonna say it once... Mina and Naho are the best girls change my mind
Well I think Mina has the biggest rack so if you a boobs man then yeah. But Chanwe might give her some good competition or you can corrupt her for the Mother.

Naho does have the fluffiest tail so far and is petite. Sabetha & Inej are probably the closets competitors and won't punch you in the balls. Malice does have a thicker tail and will call you Daddy.

Heloise and Maelys are the cute elven sisters. They can be adorable if you try to romance them.

Some of the other girls are cute but need more time to shine. Dependent on revision Darja does have a following though I think her sprite is cuter.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
Dec 9, 2019
So you meaning to tell me...

I can actually play as a Fire Breathing Dragon... Be a Male protagonist...

Fuck and breed with many women...

Build an army and conquer the land...

Have myself Pregnant Consorts...

Able to have AND SEE my own children!

Big ass, Big titties, Mind control, and all that good stuff...

Welp!

I just found my favourite game of all time.

Last edited:

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
So, my curiosity got the better of me and I started thinking.. does the Naga have a butt? Or does daddy stick it into a cloaca? Since she had a hymen it seemed more like a vagina. So she should have a butt somewhere... I really wanna know. :unsure:

Dec 31, 2019
I am unable to make any saves. It just comes up with the renpy exception screen (The one that shows when there is a problem with the program. People who use Renpy will know what I mean)

It reads as follows:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "D:\GAMES\Ravager-4.0\Ravager-4.0.2-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ravager 4.0.2
Tue Sep 29 20:52:58 2020
```

Jun 29, 2020
I just my favourite game of all time.
I agree.
So, my curiosity got the better of me and I started thinking.. does the Naga have a butt? Or does daddy stick it into a cloaca? Since she had a hymen it seemed more like a vagina. So she should have a butt somewhere... I really wanna know. :unsure:
It appears she has a vagina located on her 'tail' section, no butt.
Am I said anything bad?
I just want to talk about my thought about this game.
Is it really fun for you to make others a joke?
If you're not,I'm sorry.
But if you are?Huh ,what could I say against someone likes you?
Chill buddy. Answering your original question, there's already two sets of art in the game and it's unlikely we'll get another.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Am I said anything bad?
I just want to talk about my thought about this game.
Is it really fun for you to make others a joke?
If you're not,I'm sorry.
But if you are?Huh ,what could I say against someone likes you?
It's understandable that when you find something you enjoy, you would like it to be perfect and that IS understandable. :D When your passionate about something, when a thing has resonated with you on an emotional level you want the most out of it however, doesn't it seem some what selfish as well to expect for good things just because you've asked for them. :unsure: Being selfish isn't always a bad thing, being selfish with a thing you enjoy if fact I would say is quite a complement because you want it all to yourself it's that enjoyable, however. What you are asking for is somewhat unreasonable at this time. :unsure: Consider that the game is still unfinished, it's an alpha and the dev has not just put a lot of time and effort into this project but money as well so much so that as I understand it he was financially unstable for a time, during a time where jobs and money are hard to hold onto. :oops: Asking for all the art in the game for which they are financially reliable for to be redone to please just one person can seem like a little unreasonable wouldn't you agree? or at the very least, at this stage short sighted. :geek: If it's something you feel strongly for why not run a poll? :unsure: see what others think. I'm not saying it will change the world but it may put you in a better position to make requests and perhaps when the game is complete you could make your request again but with a much louder voice, with the support of others who feel just as strongly as yourself on the matter. In the mean time though if it isn't going to completely ruin your immersion into the game then perhaps you could see your self to see past it for the time being. :p It's still a great game and although the art may not be completely what your looking for it's still ruddy stunning and if by chance it is too much for you to enjoy the game then perhaps looking for another piece of media that already caters to your desires may be what's required here, friend. :) Looking for something that already has everything you are looking for rather than hoping sometime in the future something is changed just for you :) Edit: I'm not being disingenuous.

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes